Fuck you top mount intercooler, fuck you CREW

copperhead

Dumb question, but why couldn't you drive it without the pipe?

If he pulled the MAF sensor he could have. BUT with out pulling hte maf sensor the car would go ape shit when ever it tried to switch mode CL/OL. It would read say 200G's of air because the turbo is boosting but the car is only see a fraction of that because its NA.

Driving with insane boost leaks creates EXTREMELY Rich situations I'm sure you already knew that you turn ur own MS right? If our cars were MAP Based your theory would have worked fine.

That's why I was confused. I thought the MAF was right before the throttle body and most likely that's not where the pipe came off judging by Mike, but obviously if the separation of the piping occurs after the MAF then it's definitely screwed.

I had no idea I could unplug the MAF. The MAF is before the turbo.intercooler though, so it sounds like it wouldn't have worked anyway.

With the IC line off, the car would start, run like shit, and die just as soon as I tried to move the car.