Vids from 7/5

Guest Removed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that race took way to long to get negotiated!

I mean besides the two fights a gun, dynomite and the hustlin Id say it took just about the right amount of time top pop this off. I fell asleep half way thru lol

I should of brought my car out:(

I would next weekend but looks like theres gonna be some good roll racing going on in cincy so I',m out fellas.

BTW that mustang almost pulled a tire...

Guest Removed
you wouldnt have been invited. :D

true....keep your ass at sonic! bill would have pissed himself when the gun :bangbang: went off or when the dynomite went off. lmao

friday night they was throwing those things at each other. someone could have lost a limb! :eek:

true....keep your ass at sonic! bill would have pissed himself when the gun :bangbang: went off or when the dynomite went off. lmao

friday night they was throwing those things at each other. someone could have lost a limb! :eek:

yeah that shit was loud as fuck! I mean DAMN! Scared the shit out of a lot of people though! lol. :lol:

Guest Removed
yeah that shit was loud as fuck! I mean DAMN! Scared the shit out of a lot of people though! lol. :lol:

friday night i had to restart my heart several times till got used to it.

Guest Removed
No kidding...that dude almost ran over Anthony's(c6antwon) gf...when he ripped out the parking lot...craziness. i love the westside.

yeah she was jumped for the curb after me. i almost grabbed her and pulled her in cause i wasnt sure if she was going to make it :confused:

X3 FTMFW

NOt sure sam. i know the guy that makes these makes them at home, red tubes, green wicks. =1/4 stick of dynomite or something like that

Yea me and my dad used to make those when i was younger.

We set one on top of a card table, with a 1/2" piece of plywood on top of it, to protect the table from the blast. Then we set it on a brick and put a 3 gallon aluminum bucket on top of it.

It blew the bucket about 30ft into the air, turned the brick to dust, and blew a hole in the plywood and table big enough to fit you head through... fun stuff :)

Yea me and my dad used to make those when i was younger.

We set one on top of a card table, with a 1/2" piece of plywood on top of it, to protect the table from the blast. Then we set it on a brick and put a 3 gallon aluminum bucket on top of it.

It blew the bucket about 30ft into the air, turned the brick to dust, and blew a hole in the plywood and table big enough to fit you head through... fun stuff :)

gosh i hate liars...

;) jk mang

To bad I won. When are you coming out so i can walk you?

as soon as mommy/sister lets you have the title so we can race. then you put a stock bottom end in your "i think i'm cool and tell everyone i'm stock" car........

o shit i forgot about the firecrackers.....one went off like 8 feet behind and popped my ear drums lol plus a dude who almost got shot....ahhhh just like the westside used to be, glad it was back for at least one night. haven't seen the lot that packed in awhile!

Guest tbutera2112
my car shouldnt have finished the quarter in 3rd at all.... 3rd runs out at 85ish, im not sure what was goin on....maybe you need a driver mod rob, or maybe that quarter is short

yeah she was jumped for the curb after me. i almost grabbed her and pulled her in cause i wasnt sure if she was going to make it :confused:

X3 FTMFW

U just wanted to grab her boobs...

j/k, thanks for lookin out though! :D

Fuck the west side, Im never goin out there again.

Say what you want about the west side, but at least we saw a race an not some "well I don't want to bet cause my car is a pussy" race either.

Linn and I walked around the whole lot at sonic and noone would race at all! We tried to set up races with any of the cars that were around and everyone was pissing and moaning about how they couldn't do this or that.

We walked up to some kid with a Mustang and temp tags that said "put it this way I have 500 to the ground and a 125 shot".... "but I don't race cause I am on my 3rd car" Ok, well if you have the power and don't race, don't act like your the shit (especially when you aren't) and if you do race grab your balls out of your girlfirends purse and put a little money on it.