Vids from 7/5

Guest Removed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have visitation she cant.

well my youngest is in SC because of his mother. havent seen him in just over a year. because i didnt have visitation in place. we had a verbal agreement. :(

its all verbal...and since we werent married i guess she can do what she wants? i really dont get how being married makes a difference on what rights somebody has with thier child? :mad: this government uis so fucked up in so many ways....its just sad to see what some people have to deal with everyday.

Guest Removed
go file for visitation at the main court house. the papers cost you $100 fill them out and file them. once its set then she cant move.that if this is franklin. if its delaware then contact me and ill get you the names of all the poeple i have been dealing with up there over kyles stuff.thats where kyles shit is thru. im still wondering how they took himaway from her, they had bad supervised visits and they still throw him under the bus and sent him back to her with her mom (she was there during the visit's) and drop all the charges due to lack of prof. but they believe it happened.