Vids from 7/5

Guest Removed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about the west side, but at least we saw a race an not some "well I don't want to bet cause my car is a pussy" race either.

no race is worth the risk of being shot over. i'm glad a great race was had, but i'd rather not be anywhere near that action--period.

no race is worth the risk of being shot over. i'm glad a great race was had, but i'd rather not be anywhere near that action--period.

I agree with that, ive been on that side more then a few times where bullshit happens, not my type of stuff.

Guest tbutera2112
i enjoyed it out there a lot more than up north...not full of ricers and people blaring their gay ass stereos like anyone cares lol....and DIG racing, no more roll racing

Guest Removed
my car shouldnt have finished the quarter in 3rd at all.... 3rd runs out at 85ish, im not sure what was goin on....maybe you need a driver mod rob, or maybe that quarter is short

I dont think driver mod is the issue. :confused: fuck you for even saying it.

im going to paint off quarter marks as soon as i get a chance.

1320 feet ,no more , no less.

U just wanted to grab her boobs...

j/k, thanks for lookin out though! :D

Fuck the west side, Im never goin out there again.

Your a scared bitch.

hell yes i would grab her boobs. but if i did that she should wouldn't have went home with you! ;)

Guest Removed

I agree with that, ive been on that side more then a few times where bullshit happens, not my type of stuff.

:rolleyes:

I been hangin out there since i was a kid. In fact when the gun got pulled and went off i was standing bye the guy he was pissed with. I wasnt scared. Never have been. I have been up to sonic. Im sorry but its fucking lame.

There has been to many times I have tryed to get a race with my car or someone else's and i have had to take my happy ass back to the west side to get one.

I been hangin out there since i was a kid. In fact when the gun got pulled and went off i was standing bye the guy he was pissed with. I wasnt scared. Never have been. I have been up to sonic. Im sorry but its fucking lame.

There has been to many times I have tryed to get a race with my car or someone else's and i have had to take my happy ass back to the west side to get one.

are you the guy that was talking about your crack pipe? :lol:

Guest Removed
are you the guy that was talking about your crack pipe? :lol:

negative... i was the skinny fucker running his mouth to anyone and everyone and later in the evening i was the one carrying around trackbite.

not gonan lie west side is kidna shady but i went up there and called out what looked to be a bad ass ls1 camaro last year kid said i don wan to race your neon your nto quick enough yada ya yd yayda after an hour or so talking with him (last year when i was dam near stock) i raced his ass from a dig probably 4 times and pulled cars on him baddddly hahaah weeeee ok im done bored at work FTL rob your gay tylur your robs butt buddy and everyone else ahh well cant figure anything else out

Guest Removed
not gonan lie west side is kidna shady but i went up there and called out what looked to be a bad ass ls1 camaro last year kid said i don wan to race your neon your nto quick enough yada ya yd yayda after an hour or so talking with him (last year when i was dam near stock) i raced his ass from a dig probably 4 times and pulled cars on him baddddly hahaah weeeee ok im done bored at work FTL rob your gay tylur your robs butt buddy and everyone else ahh well cant figure anything else out

this coming from a guy in a dress.

Guest Removed
the guy pointing out people skinnier than you and talking about ethiopia? lol

Yeah something like that. cause someone made a comment i was the smallest guy in the parking lot.

and just who the fuck where you?

that's fine--some people are not afraid of those things. i'm not a pussy by any means, i've just got too much to lose (wife, kids, career, etc) to be messing around where there's any remote possibility of being shot at or around. it just doesn't make sense for me---i'd rather not go out at all.

i'm all for racing and having a good time, but there's no place for guns anywhere near any of these events.

Yeah something like that. cause someone made a comment i was the smallest guy in the parking lot.

and just who the fuck where you?

oh i was the tall skinny guy with the black hat and blue polo standin in front of the green explorer behind linns car with my friends. lol.

Guest Removed
that's fine--some people are not afraid of those things. i'm not a pussy by any means, i've just got too much to lose (wife, kids, career, etc) to be messing around where there's any remote possibility of being shot at or around. it just doesn't make sense for me---i'd rather not go out at all.

i'm all for racing and having a good time, but there's no place for guns anywhere near any of these events.

i understand this. im in the same place there with you., family, jobs, so on and so forth. as far as i care, NO one should have a gun period. guns dont kill people, dumb fucks with guns do.

sorry but i am in my element when im there. grew up around worse then what went down saturday night. not to many people in that lot that i dont know.

Guest tbutera2112
lol i wasnt lookin when the dude shot his gun, i figured someone threw another one of those fire crackers...i was more afraid of those than the gun lol

Guest Removed
oh i was the tall skinny guy with the black hat and blue polo standin in front of the green explorer behind linns car with my friends. lol.

you just explained half the people standing behind linns car in front of the green exploder.next time say hey, you gearhead?

sorry you was not important enough to stick out in the crowd.

lol i wasnt lookin when the dude shot his gun, i figured someone threw another one of those fire crackers...i was more afraid of those than the gun lol

quoted for the truth!

after being around those for 2 night's, its hard to be gun shy ;)

i need to start comming to the west side

yes you do

The west side isnt that bad at all. If you want some good racing action, you are gonna have to go there to see it cause that is really where it all happens. I would say most of the time there is never anything to be afraid of except the cops if you are racing. Been there mutliple times and was never scared once. Been there tons of times when people say guns are coming out when they never did. So I just wanted to say its really not as bad as people think it is over there. Oh and dig racing ftw.