Vids from 7/5

Guest Removed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

says the guys who's tranny cant even handle roll racing. :bangbang:

sorry I had to.

It cause I drive like Paul Walker. :/ If the Mustang ever decides to put itself back together I will run you from a dig. Dig racing it where its at.

HAHA, I am really not sure when it will be done, and when I do get it done if I will ever race it again. At this point I really think I am going to put a stock trans in the car and sell the peice. I want to pick up an FD for an LS swap or a c6 vette (depending if i want a payment or not)

Guest Removed
When will yours be done?

Edit for a tripple. yippie!

not sure

its done when its done..

the fight for my son comes first.

i am buyying peices slowly as i can

HAHA, I am really not sure when it will be done, and when I do get it done if I will ever race it again. At this point I really think I am going to put a stock trans in the car and sell the peice. I want to pick up an FD for an LS swap or a c6 vette (depending if i want a payment or not)

I may know and FD-LS1 that may come available around that time...we will see how much it snows this winter..lol.

Good luck on the custody though, I can't imagine as a fellow father what you must be going through.

exactly man....good luck with all of that. i hope it works out the best for you too.

but hey just be thankful your ex isnt trying to take your kid and move out to Japan with her new man :mad:

Guest Removed
exactly man....good luck with all of that. i hope it works out the best for you too.

but hey just be thankful your ex isnt trying to take your kid and move out to Japan with her new man :mad:

if you have visitation she cant.

well my youngest is in SC because of his mother. havent seen him in just over a year. because i didnt have visitation in place. we had a verbal agreement. :(