New guy here..check my supercharged SVTF

SVT_Nick

I approve this noob, and I recommend him for positive reputation points. All in favor, click "I Approve". All in disagreement, click "I Disapprove". And feel free to comment in his favor, or against. I myself, will approve this noob, and hereby add the comment(s) of "Welcome, SVT owner."

Clean car, welcome.

Welcome and very cool car. I've often thought about picking one of those up as my daily. I'd imagine the SC would make it that much more fun. Along with everyone else, I'm wondering about power numbers.

....that's too bad, we're all such huge civic fans on here. :rolleyes:

I like the intro though, well done.

That was meant more as sarcasm..lol. My bad.

Thanks guys. As far as numbers, I don't know that exact amount. When I had it installed a few years ago, it made 189whp and 160w/tq at 5psi. Now I have the Ford Racing boost upgrade and a custom tune from LaSota Racing, should be around 220whp/180-190wtq. It's far from the fastest thing out there but for a daily it's damn fun car. TO be honest, I've never really run at the track. Guess it never struck my fancy although I am curious what it would run but until I get a new clutch, I can't launch the thing to hard. Was dicking around one day and went to launch and it slipped pretty bad.

And to some of the Focus comments, to be honest I was never a big fan of them at all. I was working at a dealership and it came in on trade, drove it once and was hooked. It's such a fun car to drive even stock. I'm still not a huge Focus fan but I love my car. Thanks for the positive comments, I usually get hated on for driving what I do so it's nice to see people outside the Focus community giving praise.

• Upvote 1

Not too shabby dude, you should get a header to open up the airways a little more. I personally hate focus's (foci?) but yours is nice.

Actually. The SVT header was designed by Cosworth, it flows better than I believe every aftermarket option available. Although a cat delete or high flow cat is in the plans. They were out of stock when I ordered my new brakes or I would have got one. They are supposedly good for 7whp/9wtq on a stock one so hopefully I would net some even better increases.

good ass intro, we can tell you know the ropes, not a fan of the focus, but to each its own, youve done a nice job with it. if you ever hit the track let us know what kinda times you run. welcome

Decent car, but you have done the right modifications to make it really good. Welcome!

Thanks! I've always been a fan of OEM+ styling, not over the top but the right subtle mods can go a long ways. Can't complain about the performance of it either. For a reliable DD, it's perfect. My only gripe is about 3 months after I bought the Jackson kit, Procharger released their centrifugal blower that gives a good bit higher gains AND is intercooled which mine is not :( . There are guys on the Focus boards running 12psi making 280whp/250wtq out of them.

When i clicked on this I thought I was going to see a horrible focus , but I am wrong. Even with me not being a fan of them you can tell you did every possible way to keep it clean and semi stock while adding performance upgrades to your car. Good into man!