New guy here..check my supercharged SVTF

SVT_Nick

btw that first pic of the car, is sick looking, where was that done at?

Right behind COSI. They also have a scale that's accurate to 20lbs.

Here's my sled, full tank of gas, spare and jack, bike in the back, 2 amps and a 12" in a box.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/b3passatBMX/0817070221.jpg

• Upvote 1

sweet car I've always like the svt's I just wished they had some more power. let me know when you're ready to get those junk ass triangle talon tr's off your car.. i'm the resident tire hookup around these lands.

Yeah, really not a fan of the Fuckus, but I will appreciate anyone that can actually make one look good. I gotta say though, the inlet on the S/C looks like it's unbelievably restrictive...did they contort it that way to get around the steering shaft?

BTW, I approve. Pos rep. And I KNOW I've seen that car. I think I may have talked to you, too.

sweet car I've always like the svt's I just wished they had some more power. let me know when you're ready to get those junk ass triangle talon tr's off your car.. i'm the resident tire hookup around these lands.

Haha I'm just going to drive them for the summer and next spring I;d like to get some good dedicated summer tires. I got the set for $50 for four brand new ones and my Falkens were done for. I've got some winter shoes, Mercury Cougar wheels with Dunlop winter sports that'll end up on around November or so. Till then I just thrash there things.

Thanks again to those who have given praise or rep points. And for whoever said they may have seen me. I live up off Summit on OSU area, I go to DeVry so am down that way alot and work in Gahanna and in Granville area...so I donno, I usually am running around that way and my lady friend lives in Galloway. If you do see me, wave me down, yell at me, throw something at me next time :D

Nice. Like the color. Tastefully done too. Power wise, there's always someone faster and FWIW, there's something to be said for having a Focus that while maybe not screaming fast, is sure to make some out there say WTF? Even if they pull on you and are a jerk about it, they will likely walk away saying damn....even if it's under their breath.

Never drove one, but have been in a friends car and they seem to handle pretty nicely. Basically he bought it for a good reliable transportation ride that is fun in on the road. It was several years ago when he bought it new but IIRC it was pretty cheap on the wallet which was nice.

Nice intro. :thumbup:

That was meant more as sarcasm..lol. My bad.

Thanks guys. As far as numbers, I don't know that exact amount. When I had it installed a few years ago, it made 189whp and 160w/tq at 5psi. Now I have the Ford Racing boost upgrade and a custom tune from LaSota Racing, should be around 220whp/180-190wtq. It's far from the fastest thing out there but for a daily it's damn fun car. TO be honest, I've never really run at the track. Guess it never struck my fancy although I am curious what it would run but until I get a new clutch, I can't launch the thing to hard. Was dicking around one day and went to launch and it slipped pretty bad.

And to some of the Focus comments, to be honest I was never a big fan of them at all. I was working at a dealership and it came in on trade, drove it once and was hooked. It's such a fun car to drive even stock. I'm still not a huge Focus fan but I love my car. Thanks for the positive comments, I usually get hated on for driving what I do so it's nice to see people outside the Focus community giving praise.