8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopfully they did not say a word without getting legal help first, if you talk you just are going to dig a deeper and deeper hole.

Well I am from Houston and I have seen first hand way way big time street races then this episode. But I don't get you guys here that race or cruise at high speeds on the freeway? Back in Texas we had multiple spots to street race and not that I condone it but at least if you are going to do it then do so far away in the middle of the country like a back road out on Grove City or somewhere. I think think it was not a good weekend with all the car events this weekend. It sucks for the guys and I hope they can pull through it.

what was the point of posting that? If they were watching a race happen than they are not street racing. they are guilty of watching it.

even if your not the person racing you can still be see as "rendering assistance" and thats what it seems the police invovled will try and pin on the persons involved.. i was just trying to point out where i belive they were going power went out before i could edit with that

Honestly, who cares who said what to the police? Who knows if that's how it even happened. It could have been Brian Spilner infiltrating an underground street racing ring for all we know.

you could be right...and i was going to run a guy last weekend that may or may not be the insider but a couple people on here know who im talking about...

Well I am from Houston and I have seen first hand way way big time street races then this episode. But I don't get you guys here that race or cruise at high speeds on the freeway? Back in Texas we had multiple spots to street race and not that I condone it but at least if you are going to do it then do so far away in the middle of the country like a back road out on Grove City or somewhere. I think think it was not a good weekend with all the car events this weekend. It sucks for the guys and I hope they can pull through it.

because this isn't the hardcore streetracing scene that the news is showing, the big boys arent running thier mouths on messageboards with 16 second (maybe) civics.

even if your not the person racing you can still be see as "rendering assistance" and thats what it seems the police invovled will try and pin on the persons involved.. i was just trying to point out where i belive they were going power went out before i could edit with that

You a deputy or cpd?

I grew up in okinawa and so cal I know all about the street racing scene and it goes on everyplace where a man can mod a motor. Trust me okinawa japan in prolly 50 times worse then the states with street racing.

I grew up in okinawa and so cal I know all about the street racing scene and it goes on everyplace where a man can mod a motor. Trust me okinawa japan in prolly 50 times worse then the states with street racing.

But if you can go faster than 180km they wont bother chasing you right??? lol

All footage of the white C6.....

They even zoomed in on the IPS sticker :nono:

I sighed when I saw.

Anyways, I'd like to say hello to any law enforcement officers, and to any journalists who are trying to get an 'inside report'. Please put this post on TV, I know you can. I think it'd be really cool.

But to all who are involved/anyone with law enforcement knowledge, how long is it before they can say any details (specifically any ones that may incriminate them)?

has anyone considered the possible negative ramifications of a thread like this? we should be doing all we can to keep as much info as possible out of the public eye. you can be sure CR is gonna see a media hailstorm if they make a connection between George and these fellas. I for one think CR should go into a bit of a lockdown mode until the dust has settled if we want to help out these guys

4 what C R did not tell them to go out an do that bull crap no one can blame CR 4 what them BOYS did.

This ain't columbusstreetracing.com so why can't some people learn to take it to the track? This ain't 10, 20, or 30 years ago. The public eye sees street racing through the eyes of Fast and Furious these days and the car scene is all but gone as a weekend hang out activity.

IMO anyone street racing should be hung out to dry because these days there are just to many people who barely have any business driving (old ladies and such) that share the roads with everyone else.

Evan

I AGREE i hope they learn before they kill someone the trails is open all the time be smart an advantage of it

what was the point of posting that? If they were watching a race happen than they are not street racing. they are guilty of watching it.

did you read it all or maybe you should get someone to break it down to you it was a good post for the one that dont no.