8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your car is nice. I was down in Cbus for the goodguys show, saw you cruising around. Then later saw it on the news.

Thanks. :D

Yeah I saw you at the car wash next to valvoline on N. Hamilton Road the weekend before last weekend. I hope this incident doesn't cause your insurance to go up. Im sure its already high enough as it is since I think your my age and probably have some speeding tickets already under your belt. I know I would if I had your car!

Back up their story perhaps? Maybe to just show that they were obeying the law and this is their back up.

Or...........

They are trying to make a deal. I highly doubt that this would count for anything since it is one persons statement and could be considered hearsay. I might be wrong though.

they are prolly trying to get the other 11. snitches get stiches.

the judge and lawyers are going to try everything to get people to talk. give names of people involed ect. they will offer you a deal if you give said people up. there are a few people on here that went through this same thing a few years back down here. there was 11 people that turned the "right" way. they want to know who those people are. tough spot to be in. but making a threat if they talk is pretty immature, if your man enough to do the action be man enough to take responsibility.

the judge and lawyers are going to try everything to get people to talk. give names of people involed ect. they will offer you a deal if you give said people up. there are a few people on here that went through this same thing a few years back down here. there was 11 people that turned the "right" way. they want to know who those people are. tough spot to be in. but making a threat if they talk is pretty immature, if your man enough to do the action be man enough to take responsibility.

I don't think there are any threats made, I just hope people don't make up stories to try to get off easier. I was there, I witnessed what happened, and I am providing a written statement of exactly what I witnessed.

not sure, i know i haven't even decided on my lawyer yet pending on what happens tomorrow when i go to meet with him. called him saturday about 5:30 and he told me not to call him untill tomorrow night because he won't do anything with out a case number.

Sounds profoundly uninterested in your case, and willing to put forth very little effort. I would drop him like a bad habit.

Not hard to figure it out, some of the people that got caught are ratting out people who were just there and were not involved with this whole situation. I hope they are prepared to deal with both the consequinces that come with the legal issues and that come with ratting people out.

maybe an indirect threat?

likely fishing and planting angst. they can get anyone's plate without asking anyone here. they just have to go to the BMV. who knows....maybe they have vids from days gone by?

Then why are certain peoples lawyers asking for other peoples plates that were not involved in any of this.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. He's just being upfront. It's not like he wants to work weekends for anyone, and he likely can't do a whole lot until there's a case number assigned. I'd have to check with the wife, but she's out early tonight....big case in her hands this week too....similar but not related.

Sounds profoundly uninterested in your case, and willing to put forth very little effort.

you guys make it seem like you cant just get a security tape of the parking lot. With digital enhancement they can use the video cameras to put license plates to name to cars. The helicopter vid can prove the rest.

Remember, the police can say whatever they want. It does not have to be true, ask to see the evidence before you believe it.

there is no way for anyone else to get popped for anything. they would have to prove said car with said plates were there and then they would have to prove who was driving the said car. i can tell you that i wish i was number 12 of the 11 because i would not be worried about what the next few day, weeks, months or even years hold because of turning right insted of left.

you guys make it seem like you cant just get a security tape of the parking lot. With digital enhancement they can use the video cameras to put license plates to name to cars. The helicopter vid can prove the rest.

i think i saw that on super troopers once. enhance.

Also the cops are going to tell you and your lawyers bullshit to get you guys to turn on each other also.

Best thing to do is keep your mouth shut... Cops lie as much as a con artist.

Never ever say anything to cops, unless your lawyer says it for you.

Isn't that 2-8 years and up to 15k????

Looks like you are right

Felony

There are five degrees of regular felonies, ranging from a Felony of the 5th Degree, which is the least serious felony charge, up to a Felony of the 1st Degree, which is the most serious of the regular felony charges. The potential prison terms for these felonies are as follows:

* F1: 3 to 10 years in prison

* F2: 2 to 8 years in prison

* F3: 1 to 5 years in prison

* F4: 6 to 18 months incarceration

* F5: 6 to 12 months incarceration

In addition to regular felonies, there are two special felonies for Aggravated Murder and Murder. An aggravated Murder committed under certain circumstances can be punished by a death sentence. These cases may result in a life sentence with possible parole after 20, 25 or 30 years, as determined by a three Judge panel or jury. Without the death specifications, an Aggravated Murder may result in a sentence of life with possible parole after 30 years of imprisonment. The possible sentence on a murder conviction is 15 years to life in prison.

Judges must review many factors in rendering a decision to incarcerate an offender. In general, convicted felony offenders may be sentenced to prison or community control, which may include confinement in the local jail followed by other sanctions.