WTB battery tender for bike

wnaplay1647545503

Fucking go to walmart!

They didnt have the one you had or nearly as cheap.

I just put the bike back together and need to charge the damn battery again. Not sure if the charger I still have from Alex, even on 2 amp charge and the battery out of the bike will be okay for the battery.

You can use the 2 amp you have to charge it. The battery tender is more for maintaining and you can get a very cheap one at Harbor Freight. I have an extra and would probably trade ya but I'm 2 hours away from Columbus and they are very cheap at HF.

Guest tbutera2112
you cant charge a dead battery with a battery tender...ive got a battery tender jr that i hook up to my car in the winter and it maintains my car so even the small ones are good, but it even says right on the package it wont charge a dead battery....bought my dad one for his bike and its battery was dead, wouldnt even work....go to iron pony and get one if you want one to maintain your battery, but if its completely dead then try to jump the battery or try to bump start the bike and let it charge up, theyre like 50 at jegs if i remember right because thats where i got mine, but i think theyre like 25 or 30 at IP