Look out Jap bikes, Buell has something for ya!

ChevyMan1972

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing special going on with the 1125r. They are slow. The only thing the are good at is wheelies. That rc51 above is sexy.

Wow, you really nailed it on the head with that well educated post. Slow compared to what? Why are most of you people so against an american made sport bike? I see value in "any" company who is trying. I remember when every Jap bike was the biggest pile of crap on the planet and american bikes where the longest lasting and fastest. So it has turned around for the last several decades at least in speed. Do you know that Harley still has the record for the most wins by a manufacturer at Daytona?

Ive always liked Buells. Im happy to see that they are coming out with some new things. I dont think the problem is that they are underpowered... I think everything else is OVER POWERED. Is there really a need to have more power on your 600lb bike than in my 3100lb car?

I think 100 to 150hp is PLENTY of bike for any roadway. If a Ninja 250 can do 110 with 28hp and my (previously) 250lb ass on it, than 146hp should be more than enough to get you in trouble in any state.