New Track Bike!

jarvismb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say all white pinstripe suits are baller?

Hmmmmm....

First of all, that thing is tits. that being said, I couldn't afford 1200 for the suit, and I could barely do 800 for the SP-1 suit I got. The only reason I could do both this month is because of the holidays and because I got such a good deal on the bike.

That being said, that Shift suit is super tits...

First of all, that thing is tits. that being said, I couldn't afford 1200 for the suit, and I could barely do 800 for the SP-1 suit I got. The only reason I could do both this month is because of the holidays and because I got such a good deal on the bike.

That being said, that Shift suit is super tits...

Hey, you got a good suit and that's all that really matters. I'm just lucky to have connections. Otherwise, I'd still be rocking my old school AGV from circa 1994...!!!:eek::badgerrock:

I was considering one a bit cheaper a while ago, but I decided it was worth it to get the right protection from the start. It also makes me feel better to know that someone who knows also thinks it was a good choice. I'm hoping having confidence in all the gear will help me concentrate more on riding, and less on the what if's.

funny, but seriously, i hate you guys....

Its too funny to not say anything. More than one Dayton rider has done some off roading this past season but for some reason, you are the only one who gets shit for it. But remember how you held on and rode it out. That was some pretty rough terrain and you made it your bitch

I was most impressed I didn't loose a testicle after coming back down on that seat....

But back to the subject at hand, getting the bike home made me realize that not having a trailer will become quite a problem for me in about 3 months. I realize it's early, but is anyone from the area (tentatively) planning a track day in the spring that may have an extra trailer spot?

I was most impressed I didn't loose a testicle after coming back down on that seat....

But back to the subject at hand, getting the bike home made me realize that not having a trailer will become quite a problem for me in about 3 months. I realize it's early, but is anyone from the area (tentatively) planning a track day in the spring that may have an extra trailer spot?

jarvis, i live like 5 minutes from your house and i will be tracking as much as i can this year. i will probably be trucking but the truck bed is big enough for two bikes so just give me a shout if you need a lift to the track mang!!!

hmmm, we may have to sort out some rough details(especially transportation) but I am going to Florida in March. It's the same week as bike week with a 3 day event at Jennings. I may take a week's vacation for this :) Jennings FTW

that might work out rather nicely if you're still up for it when the spring comes around. Maybe we can come up with a nice arrangement like if you haul, then I get gas or something. We'll have to find what days we would both do, but if you're looking at STT, and within a respectable driving distance, then we're probably already looking at the same days. You're probably after Bluegrass too, so that might work out great this coming season.

The suit came today, schweeeet......just need my new gloves and boots, and we're all set.

(yes i wore it as soon as it came, and yes I tried everything on in my bathroom to see how it looked. It's winter, I'm bored, don't judge me)

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=876

Edited by jarvismb

thanks Nate, I was hoping no one would notice the cheap knockoffs, thanks for ruining it on day 1.

And I have to say thanks to Fonzie again, he's the reason I got this suit for 800 shipped because he was awesome and shared his discount. Thanks a lot big guy, next drink's on me when we meet.

thanks Nate, I was hoping no one would notice the cheap knockoffs, thanks for ruining it on day 1.

And I have to say thanks to Fonzie again, he's the reason I got this suit for 800 shipped because he was awesome and shared his discount. Thanks a lot big guy, next drink's on me when we meet.

damn thats a good price!!

Looks good man. I'm totally jealous (of your four pack)

fixed

you going to wear that on our sunday rides in the summer?

also what did you do for protection? i know the back protector in my teknic was a quarter the size of my back so i proceeded to get a full length protector down to the tailbone.