Looking for new Job, IT or somthing like that.

GSXRAntwon

If you can stand being around felon's as a guard, they are hiring at my work a "resident moniter" that watches over low case guys, its easy , its a state job, paid benifits and it starts at 20 an hour not sure if thats even enough for you, but its just an option. pm me if you are interested. The job is cake work 12 hour shift mon-wed then get thurs-mon off then you work a 4 day shift the next week then rotate. I take it you have a degree?

If you can stand being around felon's as a guard, they are hiring at my work a "resident moniter" that watches over low case guys, its easy , its a state job, paid benifits and it starts at 20 an hour not sure if thats even enough for you, but its just an option. pm me if you are interested. The job is cake work 12 hour shift mon-wed then get thurs-mon off then you work a 4 day shift the next week then rotate. I take it you have a degree?

If it wasn't for the sheer size of my paycheck being killed in gas bills to get over there that sounds like it'd be an interesting job.

If it wasn't for the sheer size of my paycheck being killed in gas bills to get over there that sounds like it'd be an interesting job.

Yeah gas will add up, but people that live close , its an awsome job, Alot of the guys in there are just guys that made mistakes that want to finish there time and get home to family, they are really strict who they take in to finish there last 6 months here so there is no violence or anything. After you finish your paper work and computer stuff, you are done you can talk with the guys, play cards with them ect. You can get all the over time you want, I have to turn down the hours because I work so much. you get 50. cents per hour your on time per 2 weeks, and pay raises every 6 months . After 6 months you can move up they have a RM1 which is 20 an hour RM2 24 and hour and rm3 27 an hour, each job has more resposibilty's ect. Everyone has to start as an Rm1. They love taking x military guys also with honorable discharges. I know they have been doing interviews the past week to fill 3 spots, I will let those that are interested which fill up. They had over 300 people turn in apps but if I put in a good word and you have the right background/ education then you will be picked hands down.

• 2 weeks later...
jobs are hard to come by. i have a couple friends looking right now for IT jobs. my one friend has a BS in Computer Science and hasn't found anything great in 4 weeks of looking. multiple headhunters looking.

There are some out there. I have a friend at Ohio health who said they have been hiring like mad. I also just got an IT Support Technician III position at AEP.

nice! grats on teh new job. that's what I do is level III. i don't know what's up with my friends, maybe they just aren't tryin hard enough.

that might be the case. I know that I was getting 2-3 recruiters a week calling me after I updated my resume on Monster