Photog Roll Call

TTQ B4U

With a number of us photography nuts on the board, I'd like to get a roll call thread so if there's an outing or interest we can all see who might want to head out or be involved. Would make it easier for other members too who might have a need.

I'm in as one. Who else? Erik, Iroc, Evan....others I know I've missed??

Cool. Experience level is no issue. We all can stand to learn more.

I'll roll with the "i have a nice DSLR, but am only kinda good with it" crew. I'd certainly be open for a few pointers some time, and a few good pics of my car with it's new look.

Save the money.....more offline as they are good group and still my buds.

id be in...i definitely need to learn A LOT. almost sprung the 100-150$ to take cord camera's 6 week class

ill be in FL from the 7/26-8/2 though

I have a nice D-SLR Camera and I'm alot better than I used to be with it. My daughter likes taking pictures and has a natural ability with it, so as long as kids are welcome to the outting, I'd love to bring her with.

Chalk me up as a photography nerd as well! Unfortunately I just moved down to Cincinnati. If you guys wanna come down here some time I'd definitely like to meet up. I have been tutoring a buddy down here for the last month and wouldn't mind helping anyone else out.

any chance some of you guys would be interested in shooting the drag day on the 26th?

Its about a 2 hour drive for me. I'll come up if you need someone to do photos.

I should be able to take 9-12 photos of a 1.5 second launch?

The photos below were taken with my old slow camera

Tire wrinkle anyone?

http://www.sincityrt.com/photos/drtc2006g/IMG_5312.JPG

http://www.sincityrt.com/photos/drtc2006g/IMG_5424.JPG

http://www.sincityrt.com/photos/drtc2006g/IMG_5529.JPG

I'll roll with the "i have a nice DSLR, but am only kinda good with it" crew. I'd certainly be open for a few pointers some time, and a few good pics of my car with its new look.

Same here, and to be honest it's not even mine. It's my brothers but I end up using it more than him. I consider myself better than the average person but no means a good photographer.

That's cool. I mainly wanted to get a list for everyone to see and perhaps put out there when times come so we can all be aware and get out and enjoy.

I'll help with any tips. I don't make my full time living from it, but I have 15 years experience and shoot a number of events each month for both private and corporate events. I shoot mainly Canon 1 Series gear but travel with my 40D and Canon set up when appropriate.

Other Nikon folks can help with specific cameras, but otherwise, most all photography priciples and skills apply accross the board. Nikon metering is a bit different but otherwise, no issues.

Same here, and to be honest it's not even mine. It's my brothers but I end up using it more than him. I consider myself better than the average person but no means a good photographer.

Hey just noticed this. I'd enjoy learning some stuff. I try reading things, but really I just need to be out using the camera. I was at franklin park all day today taking shots of the plants and critters that are around there. Tried some different things and shot almost entirely in RAW to learn some other processing stuff.

Evan

Hey just noticed this. I'd enjoy learning some stuff. I try reading things, but really I just need to be out using the camera. I was at franklin park all day today taking shots of the plants and critters that are around there. Tried some different things and shot almost entirely in RAW to learn some other processing stuff.

Evan

What camera are you using? Shooting in RAW is a great start. I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you'd like. PM me if you're interested. ;)