Front Page Famous

sgtschulze

Conspiracy theory, and bullshit. You should know me better than that, honestly.

All I have is a hood. Before RC was deleted, people were talking about a blue or black WS6 TA, which was there and no one knew the car.

I explained why I was there that night, as well as the huge group of people I was with, not to mention Diana who rode with me and was with me every minute.

Just because CR got attention because of George doesn't mean anything, as I would NEVER jeopardize the trust of the members by setting anyone up. I ran the donations, tried my best, and was still fucked by the media. Yet I took a chance the other night by doing it again, and it paid off. For you to even consider that I would violate the trust of CR, let alone a personal friend like Jon, is wrong. As a matter of fact, I banned a guy today since he was in George's police report as giving his login info and password to the CPD to surf the forums. Kidneyboy.

I've had your back and Jon's back for years, and you know this.

When you find out the "narc", whether it be a WS6 car or bike, fill us in. It won't be me, and that's something I'll definitely place a bet with you on.

Well here is what I am thinking. You car is a clone for a ws6. The night this all happened you were at sonic. I have been to sonic alot this year and never once saw you. Now the night it does happen you were up there. Why now, kinda weird. Now lets go back in time, George dies and the media wanted to use this site as part of the investigation, and now have cops monitoring it heavily. It would be easy for them to come to you first since you own this site. Now maybe the police could be putting pressure on you from Georges incident and now ask you to help them to relieve some pressure off of you, aka rolling over. Some already did it in this incident. What easy way to take some pressure off of you would be to tell the cops anything they want. Seems like an easy out and like I said, from the horses mouth it was a ws6 car. Its only a matter of time before we get the name.

Now I dont wanna say street racing is a good thing but I will say this, since I have done it and went to places alot of people didnt like to go, you meet alot of good people to know. Rob I am assure can maybe attest for this as well. Street racing leads you to meet alot of people that can help you when you are in a pinch.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Rob I am assure can maybe attest for this as well. Street racing leads you to meet alot of people that can help you when you are in a pinch.

not so much.i have helped alot of people out over the years, and if i call for help they dont. but when they need something, im there. :(

Granted I know a ton of people. When it comes down to helping, im the one that gets the short end of the stick.

Guest Removed
Could be, could be another. Like I said I am sure I will have a name here shortly.

and just how do you even know youll get a name or the correct name. most legal paper work is going to say informant.

not so much.i have helped alot of people out over the years, and if i call for help they dont. but when they need something, im there. :(

Granted I know a ton of people. When it comes down to helping, im the one that gets the short end of the stick.

Well coming to the west side I actually have met some people that have helped me when I needed. Not something to this extent but some other shit they have helped me.

Well here is what I am thinking. You car is a clone for a ws6. The night this all happened you were at sonic. I have been to sonic alot this year and never once saw you. Now the night it does happen you were up there. Why now, kinda weird. Now lets go back in time, George dies and the media wanted to use this site as part of the investigation, and now have cops monitoring it heavily. It would be easy for them to come to you first since you own this site. Now maybe the police could be putting pressure on you from Georges incident and now ask you to help them to relieve some pressure off of you, aka rolling over. Some already did it in this incident. What easy way to take some pressure off of you would be to tell the cops anything they want. Seems like an easy out and like I said, from the horses mouth it was a ws6 car. Its only a matter of time before we get the name.

Now I dont wanna say street racing is a good thing but I will say this, since I have done it and went to places alot of people didnt like to go, you meet alot of good people to know. Rob I am assure can maybe attest for this as well. Street racing leads you to meet alot of people that can help you when you are in a pinch.

i was even with anthony a good bit after the cops even kicked everyone out.

Why woud you think he has anything to do with it? it could be that he is smart enough to try to not get in any trouble. Just because he owns this site, doesnt mean he has anything to do with the shit that has happend.Just like he cant control what people say or on or off of here. The guys that were racing and got caught did what they wanted to do, anthony has no control over that, so why would the cops need even need to go to him? especially if he didnt even learn about it till the next day like i did.

Guest Removed
Well coming to the west side I actually have met some people that have helped me when I needed. Not something to this extent but some other shit they have helped me.

Years ago people owed me favors. over the years i guess they forgot how much i have helped them. im the mother fucker that got woke up out of bed at 2am to come fix or tow a car and im there. many forum members know this. some have just not figured it out yet.But in the end what does it matter? well it dont.

Are the last 3 pages of this thread for real?

I would say...I dont really think the CPD is putting "pressure" on Anthony like what has been stated. Anthony didnt do anything to provoke anyones actions.

I can also say, years ago, when my shop was in West Jeff, Anthony and I both used to do some things that might push the limits of the law. As for now, when I rode with him the other day there were many chances he could have gone wide open in his car. But for being a responsible person I dont think we ever hit over 55? Like someone said, dont take what happened years ago and set it in stone for today. The past is the past. It doesnt mean people are the same.

Linn and the others are at their own fault. Deal with it. I got a drag racing ticket a few months ago. I delt with it. It was my actions that caused my punishment. No one else was to blame.

No calls yet?

Two ;)

BTW.. Anthony is not a snitch. After all the stuff he has done thats like a huge smack in the face. He's to busy to talk to me on the phone let alone waste time with the popo.... Anthony is no Brian Spilner!!!

BTW..BTW.. was I booted from RC? Me login no worky :(

the only 'snitch' is the police officer(s) who joined this site after george died, and have been monitoring the site, waiting for the right time to catch the right person drag racing. and he (the cop who is surely monitoring this site) is not snitching, he's doing his job.

sam, i'm sorry you think otherwise, but with all the publicity recently, the cops were out to make a statement, and i would be shocked if an established member on this site had anything to do with this. had this been a year ago, obviously linn would have not been involved---but you can pretty much guess who had the hot car last year that they would have been after.

Guest Removed
Brian, return my PM. How the fuck is a call center closed already? :p

I reiterate to everyone, I would never turn anyone in. Period.

you turned me in

to a jewlove&hate asshole

Guest Removed
Two ;)

BTW.. Anthony is not a snitch. After all the stuff he has done thats like a huge smack in the face. He's to busy to talk to me on the phone let alone waste time with the popo.... Anthony is no Brian Spilner!!!

BTW..BTW.. was I booted from RC? Me login no worky :(

i was banned cause i dont race or some dumb shit :rolleyes:

i still think greg got aburr in his stink hole and did it

but i just read here rc has been deleted? :confused:

Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby, just to let me down? And mess me around. And worst of all, you never call baby when you say you will, but I love you still. I need you, I need you, more then anyone darling. You know that I have from the start. Build me up, Buttercup dont break my heaaarrrtt.