Front Page Famous

sgtschulze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anone see where in the other half of the article it talked about the girl who got hit by george? and read the last sentence.

Yep....I still think that this site did the right thing. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

I just read this article this morning. Good job on the interviews guys. It kind of bugs me though that the reporters insist on putting details of peoples cars in the paper when the have no idea what they're talking about.

I just read this article this morning. Good job on the interviews guys. It kind of bugs me though that the reporters insist on putting details of peoples cars in the paper when the have no idea what they're talking about.

He asked us what was done to them. I just simply said twin turbo, I don't know what others said.

Guest tbutera2112
Did anyone watch the link in the "extras" ? From what I see had no members at all in it but is gonna make people think it is us since it is attached to the story

yea that video? that sucks because i didnt recognize anyone in that video, and you know for sure people will think its CR...just like the media, finally get a story right and then they go crucify us with an attaching video

heres the video for anyone who missed it on that site

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=1349899

+1 on that. Good article. Nice to see some fair press for once. Good move on confronting them if they want to see back ups of the post/site data.

They aren't wrong on races being set up here, but they are wrong if they can't read the very bottom of every page.

Wow, they actually followed through and didn't twist the story around. I'm impressed :)