Front Page Famous

sgtschulze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want CR associated with Linn's issues as I didn't with George's?

If this state was true, you would have locked/deleted all threads about me and the 8 that got caught racing.

So much shit comes out of your mouth i have no idea how anyone can believe you. When did your car trap over 130?? Keep up the lies Narc.

As I stated earlier, I support Linn to an extent, am just sorely disappointed that he didn't take my advice. I tried where I could, and was ignored.

I don't like this pissing match either, Sam. There's other things to deal with, and fighting amongst each other isn't one of them.

If this state was true, you would have locked/deleted all threads about me and the 8 that got caught racing.

So much shit comes out of your mouth i have no idea how anyone can believe you. When did your car trap over 130?? Keep up the lies Narc.

and the plot thickens duh duh duh....

Linn, Hope all is well with you bro....

You are an example of what not to do, so it stayed open. You caused your own bullshit, man up and quit pointing the finger elsewhere.

Narc? Fuck you, Jon. Your big mouth was the only narc involved. How fucking dare you.

Oh, and: http://www.cr-h.net/pics/1083.jpg

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/1073.jpg

Better be prepared to back up your accusations, which everyone knows you can't.

Linn, I know there is some confusion about the things that were said. I can only speak for myself but it is in PMs with Sam. I can forward if you would like.

and the plot thickens duh duh duh....

Linn, Hope all is well with you bro....

No, there is no plot. Jon is looking to point the finger, and Sam decided on Race-Club to insinuate I had something to do with the authorities. Linn is following, like usual.

Too bad I have two dozen people I was with that night, all night, to state otherwise, Linn's just ignorant for making his "daring escapades" public for the law to follow. Every weekend. Again and again.

No, there is no plot. Jon is looking to point the finger, and Sam decided on Race-Club to insinuate I had something to do with the authorities. Linn is following, like usual.

Too bad I have two dozen people I was with that night, all night, to state otherwise, Linn's just ignorant for making his "daring escapades" public for the law to follow. Every weekend. Again and again.

The only finger i point is at myself, I control my own actions. But that doesn't change the fact that you are still a bitch.

Edit: I'm out, see you guys in a few weeks.

• Downvote 1

Well from the horses mouth, the guy that has been working with the police has been stated as to driving a ws6 vehicle.

Yeah. A BLUE/BLACK TRANS AM, we all heard it from a variety of sources. My car isn't even a WS6 anyways.

I also heard it was a bike. So did 400 other people.

It's called a witch hunt, which you should know me better than that Sam, to think I'd even do ANYTHING of the sort to turn a friend in. WTF are you thinking?

The only finger i point is at myself, I control my own actions. But that doesn't change the fact that you are still a bitch.

Edit: I'm out, see you guys in a few weeks.

No, you're blaming me for your issues getting caught. Remember the narc comment?

I'm not a bitch anything, you're the person crying like one. Grow the fuck up.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for thread whoring eariler I was just trying to lighten the mood ill leave now and let this non sense continue, or how bout one of you 3 or 4 girls go to the meetings and events section and start a hooters on main meet for next weekend and we can all go and get along ill buy linn,sam and ant a beer end of story....

Very true but the night that this all happened some people up at sonic were there that have never been up there pretty much this whole year. Irony????

There were like 400 people there, seriously. The ONLY reason I came out was because shooting pool got boring. PM "sciongirl" as she never left my side the entire evening, and we agreed to do Sonic so she could come out and meet CR people for once.

Man, this is stupid. Irony? More like "long time coming".

Well here is what I am thinking. You car is a clone for a ws6. The night this all happened you were at sonic. I have been to sonic alot this year and never once saw you. Now the night it does happen you were up there. Why now, kinda weird. Now lets go back in time, George dies and the media wanted to use this site as part of the investigation, and now have cops monitoring it heavily. It would be easy for them to come to you first since you own this site. Now maybe the police could be putting pressure on you from Georges incident and now ask you to help them to relieve some pressure off of you, aka rolling over. Some already did it in this incident. What easy way to take some pressure off of you would be to tell the cops anything they want. Seems like an easy out and like I said, from the horses mouth it was a ws6 car. Its only a matter of time before we get the name.

Now I dont wanna say street racing is a good thing but I will say this, since I have done it and went to places alot of people didnt like to go, you meet alot of good people to know. Rob I am assure can maybe attest for this as well. Street racing leads you to meet alot of people that can help you when you are in a pinch.

Guest Removed
Well from the horses mouth, the guy that has been working with the police has been stated as to driving a ws6 vehicle.

the same onei am posting about in the other thread? :confused:

same red ws6 that fucking made marv wreck his old black nova on westbelt when he pulled out in front of him and the tubbed camaro?

the same onei am posting about in the other thread? :confused:

same red ws6 that fucking made marv wreck his old black nova on westbelt when he pulled out in front of him and the tubbed camaro?

Could be, could be another. Like I said I am sure I will have a name here shortly.