Front Page Famous

sgtschulze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The State Highway Patrol reported that the race up I-71 was arranged at columbusracing.com, which boasts more than 5,200 members.

anyone else catch that? last i checked there aren't races arranged here, well other then the track days but thats it.

I'd rate it as a fair article. Those who gave quotes (e.g., Hal, Anthony) did well, IMO.

Agreed with Marc - Anthony looks thugalicious. I'm sure people will absolutely not think he does anything illegal based on that picture. :)

Guest Removed

in knew i should have spoke up. alone the lines of.....

"well i do street race, but in more of in controlled area's. Never on the highway. and to be honest, we dont set races up on CR. there is a secret site along with many other sites that it does happen on. and with over 5000 members, it rather hard to know what anyone says to each other in PM."

but i kept my mouth shut just because i didnt want the plot to thicken!

But on another note guys. Some wicked shit i seen today. Ill be posting more on this info in the Senior Member section here in a bit.and trust me, we will want to know this info....

Decent article, but where did they find that video link. That isn't us at all, looks like a bunch of ricers who think they are in a movie. Why don't those genius' look at the pics and vids from a track day? Oh wait not an interesting story, sorry.

So much hypocrisy in that article I think I just got sick to my stomach.

Oh, like Linn wasn't warned since January and I did go street racing every weekend, right? I didn't go plan out shit this year, I hardly even came out. I knew better.

Not hypocrisy, straight truth. We all knew it was coming and played our own cards.

Oh, like Linn wasn't warned since January and I did go street racing every weekend, right? I didn't go plan out shit this year, I hardly even came out. I knew better.

Not hypocrisy, straight truth. We all knew it was coming and played our own cards.

but now since linn was involved in something we should all just drop and and take his side??? LOL

I have got a kick out of the linn nutswingers since this happen........