Front Page Famous

sgtschulze

I look at this article as saying don't take this out on everyone who has a fast car because we do not all street race. ..and that's as it should be! But then I look at the new accompanying article thats a follow up to George's accident and think this is just the beginning of a major shit storm.

I didn't know Monica Durban's father is a lawyer and that his brother was "Bob Durban, a successful drag racer, winning the pro-stock championship at the 1972 NHRA Gatornationals". But I knew this was coming..."He's calling for laws to make it easier to charge and convict those who turn public roads into personal raceways. Perhaps the confiscation of racers' prized cars and more jail time would make them lay off the gas, he said."

http://dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/07/20/streetracers_monica.html?sid=101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much hypocrisy in that article I think I just got sick to my stomach.

Where? From those of us that stopped doing stupid shit?

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal Sam?

Guest Removed
LOLOLOL

he's not too lonely, linns there too

They have been looking for Sam , Linn , Me and a few others. But i can say this, they are looking for alot of the westside boys i run with.

Where? From those of us that stopped doing stupid shit?

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal Sam?

Coming from the article, this is what you said

"I get a lot of unwanted attention," Baker said. "It's pretty ridiculous. Lots of people go out and do stupid things. I do not."

I do remember you posting vids of yourself street racing.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Quick-03-Cobra-vs-Z28-video_155261.htm

It would be foolish to allow illegal races to be arranged online, Green said. A dozen police officers are columbusracing.com members, and authorities are welcome to back up copies of message-board postings, he said.

Should I go back and find the thread where you and I went back and forth when we raced on 71 right by polaris. And the same with you Hal you I went back and forth telling me once your car is done you are gonna race linn and me and blah blah blah. Like I said, a bunch of hypocrits.

They have been looking for Sam , Linn , Me and a few others. But i can say this, they are looking for alot of the westside boys i run with.

I got a feeling White castle is gonna be dead for alittle while. I was about to start coming out there soon in the fd.

"I get a lot of unwanted attention," Baker said. "It's pretty ridiculous. Lots of people go out and do stupid things. I do not."

I do remember you posting vids of yourself street racing.

Should I go back and find the thread where you and I went back and forth when we raced on 71 right by polaris. And the same with you Hal you I went back and forth telling me once your car is done you are gonna race linn and me and blah blah blah. Like I said, a bunch of hypocrits.

I never said I hadn't raced. I have a lot more to lose now than I did 6 months ago. The shit Jon did was stupid. Like I said, I get unwanted attention for the stuff I don't even do. I don't have any desire to street race anymore, what's the point? Perhaps you need to research the word "hypocrite". Shit changes, sometimes it happens faster than usual.

No, you and I didn't PLAN a race shit, Sam. It finally happened and so it went.

You sure show concern now. Where were you when Linn was running his mouth and setting up public races? Where were you when he was arrested?

You of all people have NO RIGHT to call anyone else out. I believe you stating that you were done street racing after George died. Since that day, I too went the direction you did. Now I'm the bad guy because as an entity, I don't want CR associated with Linn's issues as I didn't with George's?

Nothing has changed about what I said in that article since January. Deal with it.

I never said I hadn't raced. I have a lot more to lose now than I did 6 months ago. The shit Jon did was stupid. Like I said, I get unwanted attention for the stuff I don't even do. I don't have any desire to street race anymore, what's the point? Perhaps you need to research the word "hypocrite". Shit changes, sometimes it happens faster than usual.

Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself. For example, a teacher telling students they should not plagiarize, while secretly being a plagiarist himself.

So you say it is stupid to street race and yet you do it.

Guest Removed
I got a feeling White castle is gonna be dead for alittle while. I was about to start coming out there soon in the fd.

yeah it does there, but most of the guys still go up there, but the cars stay home. most racing is much better organized and even takes place on wierd days of the week, and outside this city's limits ;) .

Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself. For example, a teacher telling students they should not plagiarize, while secretly being a plagiarist himself.

So you say it is stupid to street race and yet you do it.

No, I'm saying it's stupid to street race. I don't do it anymore.

I admit I did, that's never been a question.

No, you and I didn't PLAN a race shit, Sam. It finally happened and so it went.

You sure show concern now. Where were you when Linn was running his mouth and setting up public races? Where were you when he was arrested?

You of all people have NO RIGHT to call anyone else out. I believe you stating that you were done street racing after George died. Since that day, I too went the direction you did. Now I'm the bad guy because as an entity, I don't want CR associated with Linn's issues as I didn't with George's?

Nothing has changed about what I said in that article since January. Deal with it.

Linn can run his mouth to anyone he wants, as so can anyone else here. When linn was arrested I was the guy calling my lawyer to get him out of jail, I was the guy posting his bail, goin to court with my lawyer to get him out of jail. I was the guy helping him, where were you.

Linn can run his mouth to anyone he wants, as so can anyone else here. When linn was arrested I was the guy calling my lawyer to get him out of jail, I was the guy posting his bail, goin to court with my lawyer to get him out of jail. I was the guy helping him, where were you.

I can tell you I was trying to pull strings with my dad. It didn't work out the way I'd hoped but, I did try. Why do you feel the need to alienate people now?

No, I'm saying it's stupid to street race. I don't do it anymore.

I admit I did, that's never been a question.

Then how can you say alot of people go out and do stupid shit, yet you do not. Maybe you should go ahead and call the guy that wrote the article and say I to have done stupid shit.

Then how can you say alot of people go out and do stupid shit, yet you do not. Maybe you should go ahead and call the guy that wrote the article and say I to have done stupid shit.

If he asked I would have admitted to racing in the past. I have never claimed that I didn't race. I STREET RACED. I don't anymore, there is no point to me.

BTW: I'm unsure of your context with "stupid shit". I believe it's obvious what context I was speaking in.

But on another note guys. Some wicked shit i seen today. Ill be posting more on this info in the Senior Member section here in a bit.and trust me, we will want to know this info....

Damn Senior Member section....... I miss all the good stuff

On my way home after he publicly called me out and I turned him down. Now ask him why I turned him down. Because I need my license and my job.

That's where I was, because again, I knew better and have been saying the shit for seven months now.

Just squash it guys. This is just going to go around in circles. I just got off of the phone with Sam, and I see where he is coming from. His friend is in trouble and people are turning their back like they never met him. There is no right or wrong side with this one... I figured I would step in before it ends up in the kitchen.... (Even though this post will be lost in a sea of e-battling and I will be moving to the kitchen in about 30 minutes :( )

Just squash it guys. This is just going to go around in circles. I just got off of the phone with Sam, and I see where he is coming from. His friend is in trouble and people are turning their back like they never met him. There is no right or wrong side with this one... I figured I would step in before it ends up in the kitchen.... (Even though this post will be lost in a sea of e-battling and I will be moving to the kitchen in about 30 minutes :( )

I just posted a craigslist ad with your phone number. Single black male looking for single white guy for fun tonight.... :)