New here!

05BlueBaltSS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have only got me once and said i was doin 44 in a 35 when the speedometer never hit 40. and there is just so many spots on main street to pull people over for goin 40 in a 35

I drive 40-42 through there continuously, not once have I been bothered.

Perhaps it's the peeling out and other behavior that may have drawn unwanted attention.

I wonder what's more accurate, a radar gun, a Chevy speedometer, or what you think your Chevy speedometer showed last

The answer is apple.

the oven is alot more harsh than i thought. teachers in reynoldsburg suck. basically reynoldsburg itself sucks. i dont know what you mean by "rice drivin around reynoldsburg" i dont think i have ever rice drove around reynoldsburg. i usually drive safe and dont speed because i have had 3 tickets and dont need any more.

I drive 40-42 through there continuously, not once have I been bothered.

Perhaps it's the peeling out and other behavior that may have drawn unwanted attention.

i wasnt peeling out and wasnt driving crazily. it was 1 am i was taking my boss home and he saw me turned around and pulled me over.

yeah i wasnt racing i was on rosehill got a 37 in a 25 just. and the one for 44 in 35 and my first ticket was 85 in 65 on 33 near marysville. wasnt really driving crazy on those roads.

That doesn't sound safe at all, not at all.

limit- not to exceed or to pass, the top of an object or as high as you are allowed to go.

does not say speed limitISH, 35 dosnt mean, maybe 65. it means 35 you taint for a brain. secondly, whoever said cobolts are fast. please refrain frm ever thinking again, rain man having a conversation with radio makes a better statement than you just did. :doh: and last but not least, if you are under 18 and have 3 tickets, you sir don't have your ls. minors get 3 strikes only. 1st is a slap on the wrist, 2nd is driving privliges only, 3rd you lose them ls til ur 18 with possible privliges. so either your lying, or driving illegally. and right now we don't need your ilegalness to be gracing us with your pressence. do us all a favor, go back to coboltssuckass.net and never return.

i usually drive safe and dont speed because i have had 3 tickets and dont need any more.

rofl. you've been driving for what?? 1.5 years and have 3 tickets already--good thing daddy bought you a car that you will surely be responsible in.

h.i.d lights are a mod--a gay one--see my sig--i just like to blind the shit out of people

limit- not to exceed or to pass, the top of an object or as high as you are allowed to go.

does not say speed limitISH, 35 dosnt mean, maybe 65. it means 35 you taint for a brain. secondly, whoever said cobolts are fast. please refrain frm ever thinking again, rain man having a conversation with radio makes a better statement than you just did. :doh: and last but not least, if you are under 18 and have 3 tickets, you sir don't have your ls. minors get 3 strikes only. 1st is a slap on the wrist, 2nd is driving privliges only, 3rd you lose them ls til ur 18 with possible privliges. so either your lying, or driving illegally. and right now we don't need your ilegalness to be gracing us with your pressence. do us all a favor, go back to coboltssuckass.net and never return.

as of right now every car is faster than your car :asshole: and for the new kid slow down! cops don't just hand out tickets for the hell of it, you had to be fucking up somewhere to earn them

if you are under 18 and have 3 tickets, you sir don't have your ls. minors get 3 strikes only. 1st is a slap on the wrist, 2nd is driving privliges only, 3rd you lose them ls til ur 18 with possible privliges. so either your lying, or driving illegally.

Quoted for the truth....

What about you smiley, what do you think about the kids story of having 3 tickets and still driving?...... :bs:

Bullshit huh? I agree

secondly, whoever said cobolts are fast. please refrain frm ever thinking again, rain man having a conversation with radio makes a better statement than you just did. :doh:

SS/SC is ridiculously quick for a 17 yr old. Obviously more than this fucktard can handle. But then again, I sure hell don't actually see any SS badges in those pics.

BTW, roll from 40 for $20...oh, wait, I forgot...:asshole:

as of right now every car is faster than your car :asshole: and for the new kid slow down! cops don't just hand out tickets for the hell of it, you had to be fucking up somewhere to earn them

your a ricer shut up.