Get off of your damn computer sometime!!

V8 Beast

Of the vast population of people and cars we have here on the forum I have found over last few years that people generally do not go to meets. This thread is to help those that have issues going to meets.

I dont think I'll fit in...

You dont have a choice. We all talk, we all have fun, and we dont care who you are as long as you are not a douche. Nerds, jocks, business men, women, it doesnt matter.

I dont know how to get there.

Follow someone... or even better map it! We hold all of or meets in suburbs. You dont have to worry about the location being dangerous.

I have to work...

Stop telling lies. If you can join in on an ebattle for 5 hours you can bring your ass out to a meet once in a while!

My car isnt fast enough...

No matter how slow you think you are there will always be a slower car.

I have kids...

Bring them. They can play with Anthony's and my kids

My girlfriend doesnt want to go...

Bring her too. She can hang out with my wife, Ashley, Erica, etc

I've never been to a track...

Nobody (besides Kenny :p) will make fun of you for not knowing how to stage, burnout, etc. You have to start somewhere.

I'm gay...

So is Phil, Paul, Craig, Lu, Zach, Brandon, and Hal. You will feel right at home talking about interior design.

I'm always late...

Then we will get there at the same time.

My car is lame..

It not always about the car. I drive my envoy to meets occasionally.

Everyone is welcome. Act like you have common sense (somtimes lol) and have fun.

That is all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get off until 10. I usually show up around 11 - 11:30ish.

You missed the part where I said sex0rz meaning having sex. Trowa goes for a long time. I can show up at 12am earliest. More like 1am on a good day/night. kekeke

Hey BlackStig, is there a meet happening at Sonic tonight? I was up there and saw a shyiiittt ton of cars.

-Edit-

"I dont think I'll fit in...

You dont have a choice. We all talk, we all have fun, and we dont care who you are as long as you are not a douche. Nerds, jocks, business men, women, it doesnt matter."

Whenever I go to a meet it feels like some middle school type shit with cliques. :rolleyes:

Hey BlackStig, is there a meet happening at Sonic tonight? I was up there and saw a shyiiittt ton of cars.

-Edit-

"I dont think I'll fit in...

You dont have a choice. We all talk, we all have fun, and we dont care who you are as long as you are not a douche. Nerds, jocks, business men, women, it doesnt matter."

Whenever I go to a meet it feels like some middle school type shit with cliques. :rolleyes:

That would be your own insecurity telling you that you dont think you belong. Stop being a fucking puss and if you see people talking go up and introduce yourself. If you dont feel like those people want to talk to you go talk to someone else. If those people dont want to talk to you its probally because of one of the above reasons.

You might be a douche