yepp Im new and a girl

Guest ToxicTiger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, third strike dumbass, you're out.

You and your friends don't know shit about cars (reference your boost controller thread for examples of your superior knowledge). You're a stupid little 17 year old punk kid who can't get the hint about SHUTTING THE FUCK UP WHEN MEN ARE TALKING. You and your friends are just piece of shit ricers. I'd be surprised if you could change oil you fucking retard.

You're intellectual capacity must be quite low judging by your lack of grammar skills. That being said, I'll put this in words you can understand....

....Go killz yo self.

Original poster, you get no welcome until your prove you will be a worthwhile addition to the board.

Go Hal yourselves bitches.

i didnt ask all that you faget, noobs dont welcome noobs. and the intronet is real life cock smooch.

its bro rape to you dick head.

Be nice Phil, I got this.

Guest Removed
0 RWHP I dont care who your talking too, dont be a fucking dick. Those are my friends and assholes/douches or not, there my damn friends. Back the fuck off.

And i know about cars my friend, were not retards. They just drive like them.

And i don't know anyone who believes the mustang has 500hp, untill i see it on the dyno i don't believe it either.

i about laughed in his face when he told me that.

btw your friends are douches. get over it, or you will go down with them here.

We'll even call bullshit to him in front of him, but he still insists. Come on hal, gimme your best.

You're not deserving of any real effort from me.

We'll even call bullshit to him in front of him, but he still insists. Come on hal, gimme your best.

True story, I called him on it and his boy right beside him is like BUllshit bullshit. I was about to die laughing. No hard feelings towards him. Everyone seemed like nice people and they where not atleast in front of me doing typical ricer bull shit.

Does that mean i win? :eek:

Don't fool yourself moron. I said you're not deserving of any real effort. Do you understand the difference between what I said, and what it would take for you to "win"?

If you want to play, come to The Kitchen. I'm not trying to create anymore 20 page threads in here. I think some admins are getting annoyed.

rape, i know her in real life, chill out, thats the only reason i posted, ive been through this i don't need it from you too.

I'm pretty sure there are some admins that are not a fan of noobs welcoming noobs. Come back when you have 150 posts or so..And take that ridiculous wing off of your camaro.

I cant remember your name but welcome..I guess

True story, I called him on it and his boy right beside him is like BUllshit bullshit. I was about to die laughing.

The kid that called bullshit was the one that owns the green camaro with the gigantic wing. Not only you, but everyone there was trying not to die laughing.