yepp Im new and a girl

Guest ToxicTiger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toxic, I think I have seen you at Sonic before. Please post more information about yourself and your car.

Mods, I'm trying to take things to the kitchen like a good little asshole.

What up! Im new to this so we'll see how I do

Lets see girls hate me so all friends are guys and they are all in to cars and are teaching me new stuff everyday. Hopefully this will help too ;D

I have a ton of plans for my car, just need to save $$ and gas go down... yeah right..

Welcome... Post pictures of your ride. And I take it you hang out at sonic? I havn't been up there in a long while.

Toxic, one of the requirements of the oven isthat you post pics of your car, even if it's a rotting pile of rust, rot, and squirrel nests. If you tell us it's a POS, and the pictures match, we don't make fun of you for it being a POS. If you humbly inform us of mods and track times, with paperwork to match, and we think the car is nice, we'll nutswing(or leghump) on the car for pages. If, on the other hand, some thinks they're God's Gift, and they drive a pimered Civic with a fart-pipe, we generally rip em a new soft-serve nozzle.

So, post up, so we can judge and give rep accordingly.

You have HG's syndrome, dontcha.

SUPRA HAS ONE WEAKNESS:

DIG RACE

Leave, failure. Once Mr. Notacobra is on your ass, you're fucked.

:rolleyes: The Supra is quite capable of excellent dig racing with the proper setup. Just like any other car out there. Problem is, most like their car to handle and race or don't want to take the time to prepare it for each seperately. As far as I know, the irs Cobra is not too fond of it either. Which is the car you seem to think is a comparison to prove your point.