Fuck You...

Guest Hal

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you man, fuck you.

Go kill yourself you little bitch. Tie a rope to your neck and to a car waiting to get on the freeway (you must be stealthy). That should solve all your problems.

actually rained though... he didnt make us think, he did.

Do you know what a shift key is? God damn you are fucking dumb. People like you make me lose all faith in our educational system.

Bullets, not only are they cool, they're delicious. Go eat one.

Who the fuck said we were not talking on a first name basis? I'll call you whatever the fuck i want to call you. Same goes for you MRHotswaps, I don't give a fuck.

We are not on a first name basis, I never introduced myself to you. Not only are you a complete retard, you don't even understand basic etiquette? You don't seem to understand, you're a little piece of insignificant shit. I care more about watching Lifetime than I do about your opinion. I would rather nail my hand to a table than listen to you talk.

Do me a favor, go back to cutting yourself because you don't fit in. Self mutilation is cool. Just remember, you're only a real man if you do it in a hot bath and cut nice and deep.

First call AEP... Then everyone in this thread needs to hold hands, stand in a puddle of water, and draw straws to see who gets to pick up the downed power line.

You don't want any of this Mr. Stig. We be battlin', friend.

Hal, putting your name in your fucking avatar is just like wearing a sticker that says "Hi im slow, and my name is Hal!" If your announcing your fucking name to everybody, there not going to be like, oh whats your name, or say anything else when its being FUCKING displayed on the side.

Hal, putting your name in your fucking avatar is just like wearing a stick that says "Hi im slow, and my name is Hal!" If your announcing your fucking name to everybody, there not going to be like, oh whats your name, or say anything else when its being FUCKING displayed on the side.

The avatar is below the name..

Hal, putting your name in your fucking avatar is just like wearing a stick that says "Hi im slow, and my name is Hal!" If your announcing your fucking name to everybody, there not going to be like, oh whats your name, or say anything else when its being FUCKING displayed on the side.

Guess what, wearing a "stick" (???) is not an introduction dipshit. I'm slow? Read your fucking paragraph. I haven't seen such idiocy since I worked with mentally handicapped kids in middle school. You really don't understand etiquette do you? I guess it was nice growing up with parents who didn't have to get dressed up to go to Wal-mart.

Please ingest a bunch of washer fluid now. If you don't know why, don't ask, just do it.