Fuck You...

Guest Hal

as I sit at work today and actually read both of your post (hal -orion) I've releized that im outwitted. im not as good at ebattling as you two . and you know what its not hard for me to accept that. because really, being the best ebattle god, is like being the fastest kid in the special olympics. its like some people praise you cause they are here for your support, but everyone else is calling you a retard. but if that makes you a retard, that makes me a vegtable. so im a fucking idiot for continuing this madness. (but its kind of funny)

I don't know how I got labeled a chubby chaser, or a fat chick hunter, but sean (0rwhp, craig, paul,mike, shanton,and anyone else I've gone out with can vouche for me that im no hungy humper) but just for cr ill acept my badge of honor. thus retiring the bro raper, and now entering the fatty fucker. but when im laying there late at nite with my large lady, just know, im getting the best head ever while you guys and circle jerking it online leaping over 2 ft hurdles with your awsome helmets on, I mean e-battling.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I sit at work today and actually read both of your post (hal -orion) I've releized that im outwitted. im not as good at ebattling as you two . and you know what its not hard for me to accept that. because really, being the best ebattle god, is like being the fastest kid in the special olympics. its like some people praise you cause they are here for your support, but everyone else is calling you a retard. but if that makes you a retard, that makes me a vegtable. so im a fucking idiot for continuing this madness. (but its kind of funny)

I don't know how I got labeled a chubby chaser, or a fat chick hunter, but sean (0rwhp, craig, paul,mike, shanton,and anyone else I've gone out with can vouche for me that im no hungy humper) but just for cr ill acept my badge of honor. thus retiring the bro raper, and now entering the fatty fucker. but when im laying there late at nite with my large lady, just know, im getting the best head ever while you guys and circle jerking it online leaping over 2 ft hurdles with your awsome helmets on, I mean e-battling.

Whats wrong with a "hungry humper" now and again??????

They can polish the dome like no other, this ball hitch used to be painted:

http://www.bearplugs.com/prodimg/80403.jpg

wait just a second! what about that night me, you, sean, paul, and seans buddy were at a bar in gahanna! did that slip your walnut size brain? Oh and need I say anything about that swingers party you dragged me to over the weekend????

wait just a second! what about that night me, you, sean, paul, and seans buddy were at a bar in gahanna! did that slip your walnut size brain? Oh and need I say anything about that swingers party you dragged me to over the weekend????

swingers party was not my fault, drinks were half off . and that one nite was the only time. lets not discount everytime we go to the bars I always get numbers and the girls always come out with us soon after that. don't act like I've never brought cute chix with us .

Werd, lemme know I can probably track one down. I'm sending my AR away shortly to a gunsmith I know for some extras. (and my 1911 to wilson)

The smith near Delaware? What extras??????

I was looking at LaRue TActical and they have a few ACOGs with the DOC system but they arent in the triangle Chevron :(

I've releized (uh, what?) that im outwitted

i could probably just leave things at this, but...nah.

because really, being the best ebattle god, is like being the fastest kid in the special olympics

come on man. if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that joke, id be able to pay everyone else back for all the jokes id stolen from them.

so im a fucking idiot for continuing this madness.

huh. well, that was easy. :confused:

I don't know how I got labeled a chubby chaser, or a fat chick hunter

uh, well, there was this...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/rebeccanichole/fat_chicks.gif

followed by some comments about a swinger party and how its "only gay if the balls touch" by a guy with "bro rape" for a moniker. not to mention the comments since then. youre into beastiality. its cool, just stop posting pics of it. (it has to be beastiality, because no effing way are any of those females (i think) human)

but when im laying there late at nite with my large lady, just know, im getting the best head ever while you guys and circle jerking it online leaping over 2 ft hurdles with your awsome helmets on, I mean e-battling.

if you are laying there late at night with your large lady, ill be in the room next to you with the large lady's hot friend. weve talked about this, wingdog. and if youre not laying next to any large ladies/horses/water buffalo, youll be here, like us, doing your best to win that gold medal. ya know whats even more worthless than being the fastest guy in the special olympics, though? being the slowest. enjoy your participation award, corky.

The smith near Delaware? What extras??????

I was looking at LaRue TActical and they have a few ACOGs with the DOC system but they arent in the triangle Chevron :(

LaRue Tactical rail, LMT SOPMOD stock and low profile gas tube, and mount my single point sling adapter. He's in Columbus, he's a customer of mine at my shop. Great work from what I've seen http://www.boomboomtactical.com

I plan on sending some glocks his way, and an 870.

Real Men of Genius.

This is for you Mr. Columbus Racing, flame war starting, internet guy.

Mr. Columbus Racing, flame war starting, internet guy.

It doesn't matter that you live in your mother's basement and haven't

bathed in a week. You are a God online.

He's goes by "Bro Rape".

You've got an opinion or two, or several hundred, that you'd like to shove down the throat of everyone on the forum.

Everybody listen to me.

And it doesn't matter if you contradict yourself in several postings. You're still right.

I'm a complete idiot.

So you go on pecking away at your filthy keyboard, as you keep slowly detaching yourself from reality. You rule. Rep to you.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Real Men of Genius.

He's goes by "Bro Rape".

You've got an opinion or two, or several hundred, that you'd like to shove down the throat of everyone on the forum.

Everybody listen to me.

And it doesn't matter if you contradict yourself in several postings. You're still right.

I'm a complete idiot.

So you go on pecking away at your filthy keyboard, as you keep slowly detaching yourself from reality. You rule. Rep to you.

:funny: but damn! now I want some Bud light

Real Men of Genius.

He's goes by "Bro Rape".

Everybody listen to me.

I'm a complete idiot.

BWAHAHA! Seriously, this should be nominated for a Post of the Year award. Absolutely brilliant.