Fuck You...

Guest Hal

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey, you are so angry! Do you need a hug? :)

Hey, fuck you too. You don't want any of this.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/abortion.jpg

man, this thread is weak.

hal is trying to be the new chef? the kitchen just aint what it used to be.

I wish I could go back to the good old days when there were intelligent people to battle.

Are you making a comeback run?

man, this thread is weak.

hal is trying to be the new chef? the kitchen just aint what it used to be.

I see you talk more about how good you and The Kitchen USED to be than I do anything else. I don't think I've yet to see a single funny or epic flame-filled post from you in 4+ years.

Let it go, Gramps.

:bangbang:

P.S. I do agree that The Kitchen isn't what it used to be. It's filled with useless posts from all of our new, useless members. See Fubar231 for reference to new, useless members. I'd put on my flamesuit, but I just don't expect much of a response. Hope I'm wrong.

comeback?

where my ll cool j cd...

I don't think I've yet to see a single funny or epic flame-filled post from you in 4+ years.

its been that long since i could get someone to step. as a wise man once said, "real gangsta ass niggas dont flex nuts, cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got'em."

comeback?

where my ll cool j cd...

Lol, I better be getting destroyed when I get back on tonight. My opponents require no real thought, it would be nice to have a slightly more intellectual/challenging argument over the best way to kill one's self.

its been that long since i could get someone to step. as a wise man once said, "real gangsta ass niggas dont flex nuts, cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got'em."

What's there to be scared of? What are you going to do? You're going to yell at me aren't you? You're going to pick my weak points and exploit them? Oh shit y'all.