What is there to do?

Slimpsy1647545505

if you stay up late bring it over.. im sure we can swap the upper and lower out I. just a few hours.

Yea that would be nice im up till like 3 everynight later sometimes ha, i need to get the correct gaskets and i think i need a couple different bolts for the upper intake since its an explorer upper and most places to get that shit are closed

P.S. im still looking for that horn button but the wheel is mint i just wiped the dust off

Yea that would be nice im up till like 3 everynight later sometimes ha, i need to get the correct gaskets and i think i need a couple different bolts for the upper intake since its an explorer upper and most places to get that shit are closed

P.S. im still looking for that horn button but the wheel is mint i just wiped the dust off

cool let me know when ya find it

im bored as hell too...i just drove around downtown delaware and then ran into a friend. chatted for a bit and am now back home.

i was gonna go to OUT R INN for some beers but didnt feel like driving down to campus.....