Nobody from here I hope

Casper

I have survived so much shit in my life, I am destined to die like a chump just like this poor fellow. I can only hope I bring humor to some other callous, sick-headed motherfuckers when I do it to, 'cause I'm sure it will hurt like hell....

You can have empathy for the family and still laugh at the bastard, I might add... . :)

I saw this at work and just shook my head, "poor dumb bastard didn't give it the shake test...."

This is why I hate working under a car that's not on a lift (Even though, we had a lift start to go out with a big ass pickup truck on it one time). I've had 2 jacks go out on me causing me to be almost crushed one time and actually injured my leg another. My uncle, who'd been a Toyota master mechanic all his life was crushed under a vehicle. It took people a couple days to realize he'd been working under his car out front a little too much.

I think Anthony may truly be dead and I'm the only one that can see his posts. Does this make me Whoopi Goldberg and him Patrick Swayze?

Yes.

/que love scene w/ clay and nekkid Demi Moore.

Hell of a way to go. About 12 years ago I had a big block chevy motor fall from a hoist just after clearing the bumper. I foolishly was under the car when it fell about 4 feet and landed square on both legs. Hurt like a son of a bitch. Could barely walk for a month. I couldnt imagine an entire car.

too bad anthony hasn't posted anythign on this thread. Did he mention to any one else that he recently bought a jaguar?

scott, you kick ass. I did LMAO when i saw your sig man.

God's way of humor and yes I do find it funny. Jackstands use them.

I take it from this comment you didn't see any other pictures of the scene. The Jaguar was on those black plastic ramps that you can buy at any auto store. So if you want to be an ass about it you should have wrote "Wheel chocks use them."

My neighbor were I grew up was crushed under his car. I don't like getting under a car at all.

It is kind of creepy to have a few thousand pounds above you on jacks that say "Made in China".

Guest 614Streets
too bad anthony hasn't posted anythign on this thread. Did he mention to any one else that he recently bought a jaguar?

Yes he sent me a pm saying he bought a Jags that run sbc kit and two nascar aluminum jackstands from walmart. I thought he bought a chevy laguna though?

My neighbor were I grew up was crushed under his car. I don't like getting under a car at all.

It is kind of creepy to have a few thousand pounds above you on jacks that say "Made in China".

YES ... totally agree!

I take it from this comment you didn't see any other pictures of the scene. The Jaguar was on those black plastic ramps that you can buy at any auto store. So if you want to be an ass about it you should have wrote "Wheel chocks use them."

I had a camaro and used the ramps many times for rear diff fluid, tranny bushings etc. I always had atleast 2 jacks stands in front, and yes wheel chocks too. I used to have to do dirty work when I was young on my cousins AMX since I was so small, after having 1 jack stand supporting the car and the stand came down, I always doubled up. I got a 4 post lift I get to use now :)