My daughter's B-day present

silverhatch

So my little girl turned 4 today and she loves Lightning McQueen. Check out the gift we got her. %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/casilversti/100_1011.jpg[/img] %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/casilversti/100_1012.jpg[/img]

I had one as a kid and you couldnt get me out of it. I had the "big foot" one from monster trucks. I told my rents I would meet them at my grandmas house and drive myself there that christmas. My grandma lived 1 1/2 hour away I didnt care I was a kid. They didnt let me do it I dont really know why lol.

My son is only 16 months, but he would freak out over that. I think Christmas or the 2nd birthday I'm going to give it to him so he gets a jump on the competition.

He would need to be pretty tall to reach the pedal but Madi is very short for her age. Her dad had to put a block under the seat so she could reach and have enough weight in the car to stop doing burnouts in the grass non-stop.

She's a speed freak already and yes, looking for nitrous under the hood . ;)

Actually, she was "feeding" him oil.

"ka-Chow!"

I was un underpriveledged ghetto youth too, so my kids will one day have somethign like that too.

Prius engine swap????

I think it might be faster than a Prius. It does have 2 different speeds 2.5 and 5 miles per hour.