fun little game

Skinner

!!!

You shoulda seen the scaffolding and random contraptions I conjured up to do level 18. :mad:

I originally had what I thought was a really cool design. But it could never make it to the top. 8 wheels and, well, it'd be really f'n hard to explain it here, but even though it didn't work, I felt it was still ingenious. I wittled my way down to that and really didn't expect it to work. Then it dawned on me...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, just give me your paypal addy and password and I'll hook you up ;)

It's pretty cool being able to see other people's designs before you beat a level now that I paid. There are 268 pages of new levels, 4 per page. Can't.. sleep.. now..

I don't like to see them solved first. I'm afraid it'll affect what I build. I do like seeing how others solve afterwards, though. Seeing the mechanics of others gives me ideas for the future.

Ah shit... I'm slipping into a boredom coma. Think I'm gonna log and watch some Adult Swim.

Pace yourself, man. You're gonna turn your brain to pudding. Get some rest. lol

Just spent $10. There are some new levels that make the hardest free ones look super easy.

New music too, and it's pretty awesome.

Let me know if anybody can see this

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=321997

I paid the $10 about a week ago, it is 100% worth it

thats exactly what i did for that level :)

Admittedly, that wasn't my first solve but afterwards I realized it could be simplified quite a bit. We're not the only ones to solve it that way, though.

After beating all the lvls, I browsed around at some other player's designs online and saw someone else had solved it the same way. There are some cool design ideas online that really help to broaden your skills and ideas. Some of them you see won't even complete, but the designs themselves are really cool.

• 1 month later...