Cheap bikes @ ohiomotorcycle

rockstarhonda

Hey everyone, this is austin parker with ohiomotorcycle. I just wanted to invite everyone to ohiomtorcycle on saturday the 10th. We have come up with a way to sell bikes to the public at stupid low prices, we are going to be having a silent auction!! Bidding will start at ten oclock and end a three oclock. I just received the list of units that will be included and I must say it is impressive. We have included everything from childrens off road dirt bikes, to sport bikes and atvs. Again I would like to invite everyone out this saturday should be a great oppurtunity to get a great deal on a new toy.

the list I have is not complete we are still adding units, we already have like forty units, some of the real good deals right now are on our 2007 and 2008 ktms dirt and street, yamaha street bikes both cruisers and sport bikes. we also discounted our 2007 and 2008 cbr 1000s. Also note we have some of the bikes already marked that are going to be included in our sale so stop in a take a look. Finally our cleveland store is doing the same thing on the same day and they are our european connection so if any one is interested in a kawasaki, ducati, or triumph give them a call

Edited by rockstarhonda

• 2 weeks later...