Columbus Gun Show

cptn janks

Good show?

Lotsa crap, lotsa over priced stuff, lotsa people you feel should not be looking at guns

At the same time, some good deals on some guns, some DECENT deals on ammo, lotsa cool crap to look at

took my XD s/c that i messed up the slide a little trying to paint...tried to scrub it off and faded the slide

got a guy to trade me a glock 26 + 100$ from me...one had a pinky extension. took it to the glock armorer guy, had him fix me up with a cap for behind the mag and a +3 base.

gonna shoot it next week...see if i can get a taste for the kool-aid

picked up 2 30 AR mags, 2 Glock 17 mags and 50 rounds of .223

How much do the 30rd mags and .223 cost now.... I remember when a shitty case of wolf was only $100, I should just sell my gun I never shoot it.

took my XD s/c that i messed up the slide a little trying to paint...tried to scrub it off and faded the slide

got a guy to trade me a glock 26 + 100$ from me...one had a pinky extension. took it to the glock armorer guy, had him fix me up with a cap for behind the mag and a +3 base.

gonna shoot it next week...see if i can get a taste for the kool-aid

Were you in an OSU jersey?

A friend of mine just picked up a 50 BMG. I asked why and he said "because when Obama gets into office it won't be legal and will be worth a good deal more than I paid for it."

What do you think, visionary?

A friend of mine just picked up a 50 BMG. I asked why and he said "because when Obama gets into office it won't be legal and will be worth a good deal more than I paid for it."

What do you think, visionary?

That's an investment. I wasn't too impressed with the show, but I did pick up a bit of ammo. I should've picked 1911 mags up, but I prefer the Chip McCormick 8rnd power mags.

. I wasn't too impressed with the show, but I did pick up a bit of ammo.

Me: nice vest, how much?

Vendor: Man, that right there man, that is the REAL THING, not that chinese made crap, the REAL THING, $160

Me: umm, the guy 3 booths over has the same one minus the belt for $49, same brand and everything

Vendor: See right there man, they got ya man, that is the chinese shit man, you want the real stuff..

Me: ok, how about I buy this belt off of you for $10 and go get the vest over there for $49

Vendor: I'm not selling to you man, you don't want to buy American man...

This really happened

yeah they were all over us about american made stuff there.......

Meh, I was just more annoyed with the guys who had actual U.S. Milsurp and thought they had something special and marked it up by 500%

Or the guy selling the Polymer AR-15 mags with a sign on the container that said "brand new Canadian Milsurp"

Convo went like this

Me: Any problem with them getting too hot and melting?

Vendor: When the Canadians made them they used an inferior plastic and had some melting problems

Me: *looks at sign on box* *looks at vendor* ummmm....

Vendor: But these ummm... they umm, they are a different plastic

as soon as i got my gun, everyone came right up to me and either thought i was selling/trading or wanted me to buy their stuff... im like no, leave me alone...creep

So you bought a piece....what ya get? DE 50ae???