track day vids

Guest tbutera2112

wooo i beat the v8beast theres a video of it too bboooyaaa!!!

ps cool guy on the zx14 could not launch that thing at allll i had him untill well voer the 1/8th but his raw power jsut screamed past me, cool guy though

where is the videos of my an starmaster racing eachothers bike and then switching mmm r1111111111111111111

I like the one with me against Hal, made me look fast, poor Hal. I hope he gets it running right.

Was this the 22 second pass :D ? It's already apart so I can make it run right, I started working on it yesterday. Don't worry about me though, I had an absolute blast beating the hell out of that car.

Guest tbutera2112
anyway we can download those the my comp? would like to keep those. nice vids, thanks!

firefox addon will let you download the FLV file from photobucket, then you have to play it with a media player that supports it or convert it....if you want to swing by my house with a memory card or cd or something i can give you them.....but im not gonna email all these vids, it would take forever

would you email maybe like 5 of them, jst want the ones on my brother, brother in law, my friends and me. the white 03 cobra, the orange nova, the black nova, and my TA? if not its ok I might swing by with a disk or something. let me know

Guest tbutera2112
ide really rather not...theyre too big to email and each one takes over 10 minutes to upload on a fileshare site...how far are you from blacklick? you can come get them if you want, or if someone else here wants to volunteer to upload them all thats fine, but it would take ages

Guest tbutera2112

tell me which 5 youre talking about and ill get it taken care of... tell me the numbers

CIMG0610 or whatever, or link me from my photobucket

ill upload them and get them sent to you

Guest tbutera2112
triple ftw...ok i just selected all the vids and hit upload...ill let it run over night then post a link to a filesharing site and you guys can download whatever vids you want

Guest tbutera2112
i only videod the first 50 some runs, then my camera card filled up....maybe you shoulda got there a little earlier and ran at the beginning! theres plenty of people who i recorded a couple of runs so there wasnt too big of a line...i recorded till i ran outta memory then i sat back and watched