Thank you, everyone

magifesq

Last year was a good sales year for us, we grew a bit in a time and economy where other shops lost or closed. Everybody's business is appreciated directly or indirectly by referring friends and family. I hope this year will be better for all of us and I want to wish every Ohio rider the best ride of your lives this coming season, as well as a profitable and prosperous 2009 in every part of your lives.

:dj:

As far as parts related go, I'm reviewing some new suppliers to try to get the best prices on after market parts and accessories. Used parts I can only do so much on. Its becoming harder and harder to run a profitable salvage parts dept. Insurance companies don't give dealerships the cheap cheap buy back that they give the insured, we are put in salvage auctions with 100s of vendors and over the past few years more and more vendors allow their friends and family to bid and run the prices up.

I'll continue to keep my eye on good deals for new parts - parts unlimited has some nice cruiser mirrors great oe style mirrors round and square mirrors $16.95 ea before ohio rider discounts. There's some small euro style rectangular mirrors for standard style upright bikes for only $7.95/ea before discounts. Other great deals I've bought for stock - those elbow shaped hoses for front master cylinders for only $5.35, front brake master cylinder cups I finally found an affordable one - $25 for whole cup - lid, seals, and all.

Edited by magifesq