You got knocked the F@QK out...

ICEMAN1647545504

Thought I recognized the blonde guy from that movie. Haven't seen it, yet, though.

On a sidenote, I've thought it'd be interesting to see someone with an extensive Capoeria (sp?) background integrate it into MMA. I think I've seen one Cap kick ever in major MMA.

i must admit i didn't give that movie a shot at all, watching MMA as much as i do.

i presumed it to be like a "you got served" style teenie knock off of MMA, so i never watched it, decided to rent it, and it was actually pretty good.

i must admit i didn't give that movie a shot at all, watching MMA as much as i do.

i presumed it to be like a "you got served" style teenie knock off of MMA, so i never watched it, decided to rent it, and it was actually pretty good.

That exactly what i thought.

Well, that settles it. I've heard this a couple times. Looks like I'll have to take a look.

I do mma fights.I have been training for more than 6 years.Loved the movie.Thought they did a great job over all.But one thing i didnt understand is how somebody can take that much of a straight get up and get knocked back down action.Guaranteed i couldnt.But thats why they call it a movie lol.Overall it was a great movie just needed 2 tone it down a bit.

I do mma fights.I have been training for more than 6 years.Loved the movie.Thought they did a great job over all.But one thing i didnt understand is how somebody can take that much of a straight get up and get knocked back down action.Guaranteed i couldnt.But thats why they call it a movie lol.Overall it was a great movie just needed 2 tone it down a bit.

Gotta make it "appealing" for the masses. On a sidenote, you should come by so I can sit on you for 3 5min rounds. More seriously, do you prefer any style?