Thank you MSF!

acr500

Well, it was a good weekend. I completed the MSF class at the Delaware Career Center and now am fully endorsed to ride, yay! I just want to say to anyone who is thinking of taking this class, do it! The instructors were great, the little 250s were fun and even though I feel like I knew alot of the topics covered in class, it was a good reminder. Many of the people in my class had never ridden before but by the end of 14 hr class, everyone passed....

I would really like to hear what someone who takes the BR2 to get their endorsement says. I was originally signed up for BR2 and decided not to skip the basics, so I changed to BRC.

Anyway, just for fun....

This is the bike I started out on:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/ananda024/Summer08114.jpg

which was fine. I did have a few instances in the beginning where I almost put my feet on the passenger pegs cause I'm so used to the way the gixxer is set up.

Then I thought the duel sport bikes looked like alot of fun. I noticed one guy was going really slowly and he could barely tiptoe the bike so I offered to switch with him.

Here is my trade:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/ananda024/Summer08116.jpg

and WOW did I have fun on this bike!! Fay actually yelled at me for taking the corners too quickly, oops (Good thing she didn't see me later on the offset swerve cones) Man was that dual sport is a fun little bike!

MSF is fun. What did you score? Did you complete the figure 8 without putting your feet down?

I got like 8 pts off. -3 for going 2 inches outside of the box on the figure 8 (but at least I didn't put my foot down) and -5 for skidding the tire on the sudden stop. Oh well, it's better than my driver's score, I barely passed that one......