• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
How bout a Prowler? :p

rebadge it to say howler? ...

first pic , 4 door k-car

old dodge like a challenger, charger etc(dodge swinger would be best) ;)

ram 50 pickup!!!!!

dakota pickup....

back in a viper

f body or c-5 vette. :cool::p

I would put it in like a early 90's 5 series or 3 series BMW, they already stuff that inline six in. Plus in the early 90's you could get the optional V8 in the 5 series that comes stock in the 7 series. That motor is huge.....or step up and get an old 850i if budget allows and sell me the V12 lol.

81-83 Chrysler Imerial, Sinatra Edition if you can find one that isn't in perfect condition(be a fucking sin to alter a good one).

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/2094000-2094999/2094628_5_full.jpg

Gobs of room underhood...

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/2094000-2094999/2094628_10_full.jpg

FC/FD Rx7- plenty around with no engine and a fun platform with a huge transmission tunnel/engine bay... also kits to put 8.8 cobra IRS in.

Porsche 928 would be nice as well that engine bay is fricking huge and especially if he got rid of the popups and they are dirt cheap as well for what they are... depreciation is a bitch. Great handling cars.

If money were no object I would see about putting it in a latemodel SL500 (big hood but a lot of !@#% stuffed in there already)- those are the best looking lines on a car period and can you say hardtop convertible- they probably are too heavy to handle/brake like the previous cars but damn would it look good- I was going to get one instead of my car but they are not very reliable and not really fast unless you can spring for amg sl55 and even then not that fast- I wasted one with my 5.0 mustang.