Spore on your phone - $3-$8

ImUrOBGYN

Pretty fun so far for a cell game. Seems to focus on the primordial stage. Comes in handy when you're stuck somewhere. (Or don't have a good enough computer to play the real one. :( )

"An original mobile action-puzzle game based on Spore for the PC and Mac, from the creators of The Sims™.

Explore 6 unique zones on an engrossing evolutionary journey.

Customize your spore with parts (over millions of different combinations) to fit your play style.

Enjoy three distinct game modes: Evolution, Survival, and Arena.

Protect your spore and attack bizarre creatures in dynamic settings.

Vivid graphics, and unique animated environments.

Dramatic ambient effects and original soundtrack enhance the action.

Challenge the global community via your phone or web-interface."

http://www.eamobile.com/Web/mobile-game/spore

On the deep blue ocean level so far. Kinda hard on a touchscreen phone.

I haven't had a chance to play it much. Saving it for Wed evening when I goto the vet. I'm always freakin there for at least two hours. Are you using your arrow keys or your number keys to move? At least with the #keys, you can move diagonally but they're spread so far apart. I found out when you're close enough to a creature, it auto targets. At that point, you can hit "Ok" or "5" and your creature will chase down the target and it eat automatically.

I haven't had a chance to play it much. Saving it for Wed evening when I goto the vet. I'm always freakin there for at least two hours. Are you using your arrow keys or your number keys to move? At least with the #keys, you can move diagonally but they're spread so far apart. I found out when you're close enough to a creature, it auto targets. At that point, you can hit "Ok" or "5" and your creature will chase down the target and it eat automatically.

I have no buttons. I'm on a dare.