Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

thanks. Don't know a bunch of people on here but I do know a few. I just know there are a bunch of muscle car guys on here which is really cool I just know how us "honda" guys get labeled sometimes and from what people say on the forum. I just like going to the track and making some clean passes without feeling like I'm not wanted.

I guess it doesn't help when under my username is says riceboy :cool:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. Don't know a bunch of people on here but I do know a few. I just know there are a bunch of muscle car guys on here which is really cool I just know how us "honda" guys get labeled sometimes and from what people say on the forum. I just like going to the track and making some clean passes without feeling like I'm not wanted.

Stop caring what other people think. Sign up for a track day. Show up. Race car. Dont act like a tool and people wont care what you drive.

You don't like ricers that's fine(whatever you consider that to be) but you are complaining about people not talking about racing anymore but I've noticed that anybody with a 4cyl or import on here gets bashed somehow by someone. And that's exactly why I haven't signed up for any track days because I'm sure if we show up most people will wonder what we are even doing there and I don't want that. If you go to the track on a friday night more imports/sport compacts make the staging lanes than anything else. When I first got my hatch I was out there running mid/high 15's just like a lot of other people but at least I was out there then you call cars like ours out there running those times ricers???

Quit whinning like a ricer and go out to track day :D

We could care less about what you are driving at the track. We are too busy breaking our own cars :D

hopfully we can get a bigger import turn out next year, I love watching any car down the track but I noticed I have nothing in common with the common "domestic" owner car wise. Hopfully guys can get cars built over the winter and ready by spring and have a nice turn out next year.

So check it out ya'll. I just put in my new clutch and flywheel, so im like totally faster than all you fuckers and Im gonna run every one of you!!! How's that for shit talking? You can all kiss my sentra's ass! (Go mexican domestic market!)

sorry to tell ya, but until you beat my slow ass V6, you are not allowed to talk shit lol

But, on a serious note. I think now that I got the clutch taken care of Im ready to go faster. Im thinking like a 75-100 shot? Im not really sure yet but, Im out to get you all! Even if I have to take a sawzall to the interior of my car to get light enough to go fast, Ill fuckin do it.

But, on a serious note. I think now that I got the clutch taken care of Im ready to go faster. Im thinking like a 75-100 shot? Im not really sure yet but, Im out to get you all! Even if I have to take a sawzall to the interior of my car to get light enough to go fast, Ill fuckin do it.

i want to see your car blow up on that naawwwwzzzz

sorry to tell ya, but until you beat my slow ass V6, you are not allowed to talk shit lol

Do you mean on the track or street? Cause I will get you from a roll race. But, at the track might be tricky.... launching a front wheel drive is like taking an air-hammer in the ass, its violent and emotional and in the end, no one is happy about it. lol

Do you mean on the track or street? Cause I will get you from a roll race. But, at the track might be tricky.... launching a front wheel drive is like taking an air-hammer in the ass, its violent and emotional and in the end, no one is happy about it. lol

how do you think you would beat me from a roll exactly?

are you going to the track day oct 3?

are you going to the track day oct 3?

I want to but I dont know if I can get off work yet, and Im afraid that by the time I know it will be too late to get a spot. Im gonna see how much longer it takes to get the 500 miles on the new clutch and then Ill see if I can get the time off. Isnt it like $40? And like I said, this car isnt very impressive from a dig, its not horrible but its far from great. And Im hoping for atleast a 14.5 my next time out.