Why do i eat White Castle?

Sparky

Every single time i do i feel like shit. No, not the next day. Immediately after. It smells so good, and when im starving after a good night of drinking, it sounds sooooooooooooooooo good. But everytime it does me wrong, i poop out the same smell that i intake the night before. Without alteration it smells identical. Every time i think, damn that was a mistake im not eating that shit for a loooong ass time. And like clockwork a month later ill be eating that shit all over again. Puttin up with the same shit and the same smell.

Fuck you white castle. Why must you seduce me in my vulnerable state?

Whitey's is one of the greatest creations of our time. If White Castle and Taco bell would create a taco which utilized WC's burger meat/onion combination and had TB nacho cheese on top, the world would probably end.

The aftermath of eating some sliders doesn't really phase me, it helps clean out the pipes...

Every single time i do i feel like shit. No, not the next day. Immediately after. It smells so good, and when im starving after a good night of drinking, it sounds sooooooooooooooooo good. But everytime it does me wrong, i poop out the same smell that i intake the night before. Without alteration it smells identical. Every time i think, damn that was a mistake im not eating that shit for a loooong ass time. And like clockwork a month later ill be eating that shit all over again. Puttin up with the same shit and the same smell.

Because they use Beef Heart pattys.... not real beef just ground up hearts and internals..... kinda like a non-all beef hotdog. enjoy! :D

I couldnt have explained it better myself....and now that there is one in westerville its going to get worse!

I love having a lead stomach. White Castle doesn't phase me at all. Stopped Saturday night at about 2 am in lewis Center and got me 6 cheeseburgers no onion and a sack of the clam strips. Got some this morning as well.

Of course it wont phase you if you leaving the onions out. The onions are the fuel to the fire