Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

Originally Posted by SonicStang03

for one it says to post pictures! two... dont get pissed at me CUZ you arent up to the modern day slang of the internet! and im not saying u wont catch me.. my cars slow as fuck u fucking moron! its a 14 sec car! lmao all im saying is im happy with what i have. if u want to shit all over my pride thats all u but im not going to agree with it. oh yeah AND I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH MY OWN FUCKING $ U JOKE ASS BITCH SO IF U WANT TO TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT CALLING ME A LIL MOMMIES BOY U LET ME KNOW WHEN U FIND ANOTHER 17 YEAR OLD WITH A $13,000 CAR THAT HE PAID FOR ALONG WITH INSURANCE AND GAS! i buy my own clothes and food to u joker fuck so get the fuck off the 17 year olds back whos more sucessful than u ya cock sucking fuck bag!

http://www.mideastyouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/tweek1.JPG

WIN

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to read this but you seem to be too retarded to make any sense, I do have a few comments though...

CR, a bunch of deuchebags? Nooooohhh

It also pains me that you seem to be some white nerd, who probably goes to a little prissy school and gets spoiled by mommy and daddy, and you have no desire to use any coherent form of grammar. Quit using words like hater, cuz, respect, ect., because you are the big joke, not this site.

You have saved me some time by posting pictures of your gay ass Mustang, which I will now target with one of two beaters I own. If I catch while I'm driving either Camaro, I'll smoke you and then molest your bitch... Fuck you.

Sonic, I'll take care of your light work, fuck this guy.

I've seen his car out and about. Its real nice ... I believe he is on CR but I may be mistaken.

yeah im not sure. i work tonight so ill ask him but yeah its pretty nice

Guest tbutera2112
yea....500x300

wrong... i had 500x250 and spaceghost made me change it

Don't forget that your total combined size for pictures in your signature should not exceed 500x200. That doesn’t mean if you have more than one picture that they can both be 500x200. The combined total of any images should be no larger than 500x200. Additionally, the total of all images in your signature should not exceed 60K.

Guest tbutera2112
he might but im not backing down for anything... and what do u have? a stock mach1?

theres no might about it....under his name it says he has an ls1 and an lt1...either car would stomp ya...and so would the mach