Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

thats weird my 400+ whp does not spin like that...You must be dumping the shit out of your car....and a horrible short shifter...I didnt ask you by the way Crapdad

thats cool but i had shit tires and the nitrous made me spin bad. i have an auto. it has nothing to do with my shifting

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you shoulda ran a more conservative tune....these cars hit 430-450 all day long without blowing up....i could lean my car out and blow it up with 250rwhp, that doesnt mean anything...one bad engine doesnt mean every engine will be bad

He knows alot about mustangs just if you did not already know. but how much can a stock 4.6 handle my friends supercharged Gt was done properly and tuned very well and only took 8 months to take a dump.

Guest tbutera2112
He knows alot about mustangs just if you did not already know. but how much can a stock 4.6 handle my friends supercharged Gt was done properly and tuned very well and only took 8 months to take a dump.

oh im not tryin to say he doesnt know and that hes wrong...obv. he has some experience since his blew up...im just saying that its not uncommon for a 4.6L to run at 400hp without blowing up thats all...every car is different, it sucks that his blew up, but that doesnt mean every one will

so when am i going to be able to see the rest of this site???????? this is a little rediculus that i have to wait this long to get accecpted. im not hating on anyone. i just wanna see whats going on around the c-bus

thats weird my 400+ whp does not spin like that...You must be dumping the shit out of your car....and a horrible short shifter...I didnt ask you by the way Crapdad

He's probably running 195/65/15's

That or trying to do 5k rpm dumps on his open diff like a retard. :cool:

oh im not tryin to say he doesnt know and that hes wrong...obv. he has some experience since his blew up...im just saying that its not uncommon for a 4.6L to run at 400hp without blowing up thats all...every car is different, it sucks that his blew up, but that doesnt mean every one will

Anyway i like your car too. Looks good:bangbang:

sadly you wont be able to see the rest of the site unless a mod feels sorry for you....if you have that red bubble in your intro thread, you dont get accepted

thats retarted.. i havnt done anything. ha im about to ppeace up outa here and stay on 3.8mustang. theres a lot more info and a lot less haters on there

Guest tbutera2112
thats retarted.. i havnt done anything. ha im about to ppeace up outa here and stay on 3.8mustang. theres a lot more info and a lot less haters on there

i got on 3.8 once to sell a huge wing that my car had on it when i bought it....i sold the wing quickly and even had some guy tell me he was going for an import look on his stang with gold wheels etc...i prob wont be back lol

i got on 3.8 once to sell a huge wing that my car had on it when i bought it....i sold the wing quickly and even had some guy tell me he was going for an import look on his stang with gold wheels etc...i prob wont be back lol

haha the power adders parts not bad.

Guest tbutera2112
Eh its just a cracked intake. If i quit being lazy and buy one ill be back on the road. But right now im feeling fat and lazy lol

was it a factory intake? mine cracked on me too...nice thing is that its a 2hour fix and nothing major....which are you going to go with when you replace it? i just got a stock replacement for 02+ with the aluminum crossover, i read on a stang forum that aftermarket will hurt my car since its pretty much stock...would your car benefit from a better intake because of the blower?

was it a factory intake? mine cracked on me too...nice thing is that its a 2hour fix and nothing major....which are you going to go with when you replace it? i just got a stock replacement for 02+ with the aluminum crossover, i read on a stang forum that aftermarket will hurt my car since its pretty much stock...would your car benefit from a better intake because of the blower?

either a stock replacement or i was looking at the new edelbrock intake. I was waiting on results from people using it. Plus im looking at more boost or a big shot of nitrous to cool things off so it needs to hold up

Guest tbutera2112
yea the edelbrock looks nice...i considered it for my car but decided i didnt really need it...i wish i woulda looked around and found a bullitt intake for a good price

and who ever keeps giving me - feedback with explinations like "uhh no" and "liar" i think ur the one that needs to GTFO! for real its pissing me off now. if u can find one post of mine out of this 8 page thread i started where i have hated on someone than yeah ill agree with you. but im not hating! get over yourselves u joke! people like you are whats going to make less people get on here! cuz word of mouth is like dont get on CR they are all dousche bags and w.e. but i thought id try it. and i wont recomend this shit ass site to anyone cuz its just a big joke. really! u haters are pathetic! some guys i have respect for and thoes are REAL car guys! u should respect anyone who tries to keeps this site going. if your into cars your cool in my book. doesnt matter if ur a 4 cyl or a v8. ur a car guy! so get the F*UCK over yourselves and stop hating because its just rediculus and not needed! :)

you should have came up to me and talked to me... if u ever see me up there again come say something. i always wear gray sweat pants at the track to race in

i did lol me and my buddy talked to you a couple weeks ago out there. if you remember or not, im the one that told you i had the cammed 3.8 firebird.