Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

danger to the intake manifold

youre too much of a baller to know about how shitty 96-01 intake manifolds were on GTs....if you trade me the cobra and $2000 ill let you have my GT so you can have a feel for a car that breaks more than it runs

Guest tbutera2112
what does it matter since he is already in the green? will that take away being able to see the rest of the site again?

oh, and how much money you talkin lol

notice under his name he still hasnt been approved yet...he has to remain green until he gets approval

and who ever keeps giving me - feedback with explinations like "uhh no" and "liar" i think ur the one that needs to GTFO! for real its pissing me off now. if u can find one post of mine out of this 8 page thread i started where i have hated on someone than yeah ill agree with you. but im not hating! get over yourselves u joke! people like you are whats going to make less people get on here! cuz word of mouth is like dont get on CR they are all dousche bags and w.e. but i thought id try it. and i wont recomend this shit ass site to anyone cuz its just a big joke. really! u haters are pathetic! some guys i have respect for and thoes are REAL car guys! u should respect anyone who tries to keeps this site going. if your into cars your cool in my book. doesnt matter if ur a 4 cyl or a v8. ur a car guy! so get the F*UCK over yourselves and stop hating because its just rediculus and not needed! :)

Can I take my +rep back ?

Guest tbutera2112
Can I take my +rep back ?

- rep for driving a 4banger.....jk....youre faster than me i bet :(

i see your car all the time now since ive seen you that one day lol

- rep for driving a 4banger.....jk....youre faster than me i bet :(

i see your car all the time now since ive seen you that one day lol

yeah evo's are crazy fast! same w. STI's

and who ever keeps giving me - feedback with explinations like "uhh no" and "liar" i think ur the one that needs to GTFO! for real its pissing me off now. if u can find one post of mine out of this 8 page thread i started where i have hated on someone than yeah ill agree with you. but im not hating! get over yourselves u joke! people like you are whats going to make less people get on here! cuz word of mouth is like dont get on CR they are all dousche bags and w.e. but i thought id try it. and i wont recomend this shit ass site to anyone cuz its just a big joke. really! u haters are pathetic! some guys i have respect for and thoes are REAL car guys! u should respect anyone who tries to keeps this site going. if your into cars your cool in my book. doesnt matter if ur a 4 cyl or a v8. ur a car guy! so get the F*UCK over yourselves and stop hating because its just rediculus and not needed! :)

I tried to read this but you seem to be too retarded to make any sense, I do have a few comments though...

CR, a bunch of deuchebags? Nooooohhh

It also pains me that you seem to be some white nerd, who probably goes to a little prissy school and gets spoiled by mommy and daddy, and you have no desire to use any coherent form of grammar. Quit using words like hater, cuz, respect, ect., because you are the big joke, not this site.

You have saved me some time by posting pictures of your gay ass Mustang, which I will now target with one of two beaters I own. If I catch while I'm driving either Camaro, I'll smoke you and then molest your bitch... Fuck you.

Guest tbutera2112
I tried to read this but you seem to be too retarded to make any sense, I do have a few comments though...

It also pains me that you seem to be some white nerd, who probably goes to a little prissy school and gets spoiled by mommy and daddy, and you have no desire to use any coherent form of grammar. Quit using words like hater, cuz, respect, ect., because you are the big joke, not this site.

You have saved me some time by posting pictures of your gay ass Mustang, which I will now target with one of two beaters I own. If I catch while I'm driving either Camaro, I'll smoke you and then molest your bitch... Fuck you.

no wonder you have so much -rep lol

for one it says to post pictures! two... dont get pissed at me CUZ you arent up to the modern day slang of the internet! and im not saying u wont catch me.. my cars slow as fuck u fucking moron! its a 14 sec car! lmao all im saying is im happy with what i have. if u want to shit all over my pride thats all u but im not going to agree with it. oh yeah AND I BOUGHT THAT CAR WITH MY OWN FUCKING $ U JOKE ASS BITCH SO IF U WANT TO TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT CALLING ME A LIL MOMMIES BOY U LET ME KNOW WHEN U FIND ANOTHER 17 YEAR OLD WITH A $13,000 CAR THAT HE PAID FOR ALONG WITH INSURANCE AND GAS! i buy my own clothes and food to u joker fuck so get the fuck off the 17 year olds back whos more sucessful than u ya cock sucking fuck bag!