Columbus born 03 Mustang v6

Guest JCroz91

horrible 60' times...not sure if ill do much better my first few passes though...

why does this guy have -rep? i just repped him and now its in the grey...there has been far worse people sign up here and they get in, but this guy doesnt seem so bad...who cares if he has a v6 mustang with drag radials? they made it faster, if he was chirping gears while spraying and now hes not im sure they shaved some time off...hell, his car is faster than quite a few 15-17 sec cars here...

yeah thanks man... it was chirping... it was spinning. bad haha but yeah i do what i can

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
my mistake buying this car is the blue oval on the trunk lid...but im making the best of it, bought it right after HS and im in college so it is what it is...after school ill be putting a better motor in it, so for now im ok with it being as slow as it is, i still have fun driving it

Y,ea but it was a nice one, original but nice... and i would beat the rice. I had a T/A and for some reason it didn't turn the heads like my '72 did. The girls dad's liked it more than they did. With a car like yours i'd keeping guessing, no1 knows what you have at the light and that it someways is more cool than a z06

yeah a lot of ppl thinks its a v8 at a light cause of its rumble. but when im at the track i turn a lot of heads for throwing n2o on a v6.

yeah my rear end sux! haha i have a ford racing posi in the garage. but my tannies going out so i have another tranny in the garage too and im just going to put them both in all at once after the racing season

What are "tannies" ? And how many of them do you have ?

Are they expensive to replace ? :confused:

Guest tbutera2112
yeah thanks man... it was chirping... it was spinning. bad haha but yeah i do what i can

my car has scared me 2 or 3 times hitting second because my tires suck so bad...ive slid the rear end out far enough that i had to let off the gas on 2 occasions, and a third time i hit second hard while going around a slight curve and it got real loose and went side to side...wish i had drag radials on my 13/14 second car...they would def help lol

my car has scared me 2 or 3 times hitting second because my tires suck so bad...ive slid the rear end out far enough that i had to let off the gas on 2 occasions, and a third time i hit second hard while going around a slight curve and it got real loose and went side to side...wish i had drag radials on my 13/14 second car...they would def help lol

yeah they help a lot at the track. and they are fine on the road. a little load. just dont try to drive in the rain! its horrible!

Guest tbutera2112
i wouldnt run them on the street...the cost for radials alone would be enough for me to have a spare set of tires...ill eventually get a set of 16" stock sixxer wheels and put slicks on them for the track but idk...just cant justify spending 200-300 on drag radials and burning them up on the street every 10-15k miles

yeah im getting 18x10 chrome saleen rims for my grad present so im just using these up while i have them. im taking them off in the winter though too. they really havnt shown horrible wear like i would expect

Guest tbutera2112
yeah im getting 18x10 chrome saleen rims for my grad present so im just using these up while i have them. im taking them off in the winter though too. they really havnt shown horrible wear like i would expect

what radials? and make sure to not keep the chrome wheels on for winter...they will get eaten up in no time.... i wanted 18x9 and 18x10 black saleens but im not baller enough to spend $300 per tire for them, and they dont make 17" saleens in black

thats weird cause they told us next wednsday.

maybe... i was walking out of school yesterday when i called and it was some what noisey in the halls so she might have said next weekend up i thought she said the 24th

what radials? and make sure to not keep the chrome wheels on for winter...they will get eaten up in no time.... i wanted 18x9 and 18x10 black saleens but im not baller enough to spend $300 per tire for them, and they dont make 17" saleens in black

i have micky thompson et drag radials... heres a pic!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/n549471393_1101662_8680.jpg

wow wow wow... whos calling me a liar? really? if your going to give me bad feed back then at least tell me what im lieing about! ha i need + feedback and i dont feel like im hating on anyone!

Guest tbutera2112
you cant pick on anyone else until you beat me first lol

we havent raced...im comin for you oct 3rd...in fact if i remember youre the one who turned down a race because "idk man, its a holiday weekend...theres a lot of cops out"...cops at the track of course, because theres no way i would ever street race or let anyone street race my car

Guest tbutera2112
yeah i want 18x9 in the front too. yeah il put the sixer rims back on in the winter. do you ever go up to sonic on friday and saterday night?

only if i go with someone...i dont have a license right now so i dont come out much unless im bummin rides or someones driving my car...plus, polaris sucks now

Guest tbutera2112
triple....people giving neg. rep are lame.... not often we get decent new members... and +1 to whoever said that every 17yr old drives a z06, i know i did...i upgraded to my $6000 mustang the day i turned 18, the z 06 was way over rated

sorry mr. moderator! oh thats right you ain't one. btw if a mod wants me to quit then he will send a private message letting me know. until then SSSSHHHHH! Find something productive to talk about. to many to worried about what the guy/girl next to them is doing. worry about yourself and life will be less stressful. Thank you and have a good day.

JJ

Alright :gtfo: ...

Noobs don't post in noob "WELCOME" threads, because another noob has no business "welcoming" anyone. Because ... say it with me now, he himself is a noob.

I did it as a noob too, and got told the same thing, don't get all butthurt about it ... just stop.

Noob with the V6 ... hope you get more green. And two more cylinders (I have 4 !).

we havent raced...im comin for you oct 3rd...in fact if i remember youre the one who turned down a race because "idk man, its a holiday weekend...theres a lot of cops out"...cops at the track of course, because theres no way i would ever street race or let anyone street race my car

yea, but if you do remember i finally agreed to it, then not 2 minutes later the cops did show up. im awaiting that race. i want you to get a few practice runs in first so you have a good idea of what your doing.

Alright :gtfo: ...

Noobs don't post in noob "WELCOME" threads, because another noob has no business "welcoming" anyone. Because ... say it with me now, he himself is a noob.

I did it as a noob too, and got told the same thing, don't get all butthurt about it ... just stop.

its my older brother budd