Naked boy in daughter's room. What to do?

MrMeanGreen

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_ANGRY_DAD?SITE=WCMHTV&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

I don't think he shoulda been charged. He didn't know about the kid, just found some naked guy standing over his daughter's bed in the middle of the night.

this country is stupid

Gets dumber by the year I think.

The one I couldnt believe the most was the recent one about the AR15 going full auto because of manaf. failure. Dude is now sitting in federal prison because of it :confused: This country sucks sometimes, really.

The one I couldnt believe the most was the recent one about the AR15 going full auto because of manaf. failure. Dude is now sitting in federal prison because of it :confused:

tell me more on this? Nevermind

http://markknapp.multiply.com/journal/item/92/AR-15_malfunction_leads_to_conviction

Not young guys fault...he's just chasing some tail that has been letting him in....litterally....for a year now. Should have scared him to death, kicked him out butt naked to walk home and then beat his girls ass.

Then he'd probably be arrested for child abuse. This country is going to shit and fast.....

The issue is that the kid actually had the nerve to press charges. Back in the day if someones dad caught you you were just happy you got away.

Right, unless the city pressed charges. My sister got into a fight and the girl she beat up never pressed charges, but the city still went after her. :confused:

Either way, I think its fucked up that the dad got charged by anyone.