GAME TIME - Point Predictions

rch10007

I don't want to get shit started but I thought we could have a little friendly competition to see who can get closest to the outcome.

I said in an earlier thread, and I'll stick with:

USC = 39

OSU = 17

Winner of the spread can have bragging rights until the next game.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A reporter said the USC side was fired up and saying they wanted to score 100 points becasue OSU can't stop them.

Then, the reporter says the OSU side was calm... WTF!!!! You're in a football game - morale has to stay high and it's calm on the OSU side!!! Tressel is a piece of work.

yeah pryor needs to play the rest of the game. take away two plays and its a different game. One thing that has killed OSU in the big game in the past is the ability for the coaches to make adjustments at halftime......wil see whats changed. we are still in the game though.

tressel is a bitch... its amazing what the raw talent of players can accomplish when there are led by a fucking moron.

Glad we agree. I've been saying this for years, and get shouted down by the, "we won xx games this year. We beat Michigan. We won the xxxxxx bowl this year, we've been in the national title x times, we're ranked #xx this year"

The Big 10 is weak and OSU's recent accomplishments have been more a factor of the weak/nice/lucky schedule they play than anything.

I wish we had a coach with balls.

When was the last time USC called a play that began behind their defensive line? They're always attacking - always going forward.

If i see another slow-developing play where the ball is pitched backward 5 yards, I'm going to scream

Offically down 25 points and Boeckman is still in.

You'd think Tressel would finally be a bit aggressive. Put Pryor in and let it rip? Or pass on a first down? Maybe? Possibly?

Nope.

Lets start a log.

Play #1

Screen play 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage (gains 3 though)

Play #2

Draw play (gets lucky first down)

Play #3

Draw play

Play #4

Boeckman running for his life and getting called for intentional grounding. Messed up option play or run for Boeckman? No idea what this was.

Play #5

Finally tried to throw because it was 3rd and 25. Fails miserably. How fucking ridiculous - predictable. It's painful.

Even the commentators are calling what plays Ohio State will probably use, next. Herb just said, "And it's 3rd down. We'll probably see a draw or screen here."