GAME TIME - Point Predictions

rch10007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pryor played an entire game over Beckman I think we may have had a much better shot of bringing it withing the spread than what took place.

and the crying starts..... if pryor was in....if wells was playing.....if usc played there 4th string walk ons the entire game it would have been close...blahblahblah.......

#1 reason i HATE the buckeyes......there cry baby fans......

and the crying starts..... if pryor was in....if wells was playing.....if usc played there 4th string walk ons the entire game it would have been close...blahblahblah.......

^This is why I hate junior colleges.

Are you seriously that fucking dull? You must hate nearly every team and fan base if that's your logic.

They may have lost, but I still haven't lost any faith or support for my Buckeyes. Say what you want, but they are up there every year fighting for the #1 position. If you wanna say that OSU is over-rated, that's fine, but you are the same people tuning into their games and ESPN every week. I cheered for OSU today and I'll be cheering for them every week to come.

Go BUCKS!!!

They may have lost, but I still haven't lost any faith or support for my Buckeyes. Say what you want, but they are up there every year fighting for the #1 position. If you wanna say that OSU is over-rated, that's fine, but you are the same people tuning into their games and ESPN every week. I cheered for OSU today and I'll be cheering for them every week to come.

Go BUCKS!!!

nop... i only watch them on games i know they are gonna lose........ any team outside the big 10....besides the high school teams they play before the big ten, any team that runs a spread, and ANY BIG game.........boise state was fighting for a spot at number one too.....

^This is why I hate junior colleges.

Are you seriously that fucking dull? You must hate nearly every team and fan base if that's your logic.

Do you watch tv???? when espn says "the buckeye fans are the worst in the land" I guess thats dull isn't it....need i remind you dumb fucks of a texas team??? or i beat you guys have noooo idea about what was said there now do ya

I would say that USC is under rated at #1. They are better than they have been in years. OSU isn't a top 5 team at this point, but they aren't that bad. USC is a very good team. OSU won't win every game in the big ten either, but they will be around the top in the big ten. I'd like to see some of the other top 10 teams play USC at this point. Not saying it would be as bad, but USC looks to be a front runner at this point. Solid defense and a better offense. No one is going to want to play them. All OSU fans drink and DON'T riot. Enjoy the drunk night and go Bucks for the rest of the year.

OSU has some great players but they lack the leadership to keep them fired up. You can't remain calm on the sideline! You can't play jedi mind tricks and ruin the morale of the entire team by talking about Beenie the whole fucking week before a HUGE game!

I mean, all I heard was Beenie this and Beenie that and NOT, we don't need Beenie, we are a team and we are going to whoop some ass. What about the rest of the team? If they are constantly asked, do you think Beenie is a factor, what are they going to think? They are going to have an excuse to lose INSTEAD of a reason to win.

USC is awesome, but OSU beat themselves right out of the game, before it started.