The I anit got any power crew.

thorne

yea it seems that people just dont get the concept of the 4 way stop. I had so many people just sit there and stare and wonder whos turn it is or the people who just follow behind a group of cars when they go through. Its one car per turn not 8 that just follow really close behind. I yelled at soooo many people and threw change at one guys SUV enjoy the 85 cents asshole and the scratches on your paint

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drive home from Indy on Sunday looked like a zombie movie. Took us about seven different exits to find a place to eat. Either the power was out, or there was an hour long wait.

Came home to no power, it was fixed around 3pm today. I came in to work at 3pm and was told to take my laptop and work from home. After driving home I got a call saying everything was back up at work, so now I'm back at the office.

Fun times.

Though, I can now say I've watched a motorcycle race in a hurricane. That's solid.

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your shit. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your shit. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Did you do some coke or something?

Where are you at in clintonville. I just now thought of my grandparents. They are pretty self reliable but I was going to check in on them tomorrow.

Between Cooke and North Broadway off of Indianola. Trees fell down on the roads blocking 4/5 of the ways to get to my neighborhood. Pretty wild damage in that area.

so the houses a block south have power the houses a block north of me have power the east side of my street have power Wtf there was crews of people working on my block but it looked like they where standing around looking like they where doing things then about 10 min later they drove to the sub station at karl and norma stood around the trucks for about 10 or 15 minutes then drove north on karl to 161 then havent seen anyone since and that was around 6pm having no non perishable food stinks have a ton of cereal but my milk went bad the past two days i have been living off coffee, chips, pop tarts, and beer nothing really open or i dont feel like waiting for 2hrs for some moron to flip me a Damn hamburger