The I anit got any power crew.

thorne

We took all the food from the fridge and took it to the in-laws house. I'm buying a chain saw tonight, Should I buy a Stihl? Anyone know a good one to buy?

If you got the dough Stihl > all. http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/images/smilies/massacre.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some info from AEP. I'm assuming it's accurate.

Clintonville area Wednesday 8pm estimate

Worthington area Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning.

Pickerington area Thursday

If anyone lives in a area that's out and wants me to check estimate turn up let me know. My buddy went to school with a engineer from AEP and he's got access to the schedule.

If anyone lives in a area that's out and wants me to check estimate turn up let me know. My buddy went to school with a engineer from AEP and he's got access to the schedule.

How about New Albnany/Westerville

canal/groveport, nuggah.

Any idea of a timeframe for the Westerville area, near Shrock road?

I live in South Delaware. Around 42 and 23. You must mean south of Delaware? Power never even so much as flickered here.

I live on the Powell / Delaware county border near Home Rd., so western part of Powell, southwest Delaware county.

I'm w/out......since dark lastnight...Had power ALL DAY!!!

Easton area down

FYI...

THIS IS FROM 10 TV NEWS WEBSITE.......

COLUMBUS, Ohio — More than 1.5 million customers who lost power in Ohio as a result of Sunday's wind storm are left wondering about the food in their refrigerator.

According to the United States Department of Agriculture, food will keep for about four hours if the refrigerator is unopened.

If the freezer is full, the food will be safe for about 48 hours. Food in a freezer that is half-full will be good for about 24 hours, according to the USDA.

Any refrigerated perishable food, such as meat, poultry, fish, soft cheeses, milk, eggs and deli items should be thrown away after four hours without power.

If the temperature of the food in the refrigerator rises above 40 degrees, it should be thrown away.

Damm reynoldsburg still no powerrrrrrrr an cr keeps going bazerk on me I was in newark last night on the bike when it was good weather an got stuck out there didn't know it wasa storm. Big tree with a trunk about 2.5 feet wide crashed down on my buddies car an my bike(was just leaves an small branches) we got his car moved an my bike in the living room ahahah

Well, the food in the fridge is a goner so I may as well focus my attention elsewhere. I work at AEP but still don't really know when my power is going to be back on. Seems that Thorny has a better hookup than I do!

It's ironic that Schmuck and I were at the Eddie Bauer store yesterday and saw a crank power lantern. Little did I know I would need it in only a few hours.

Guest tbutera2112
there was no power at ups today in obetz and those bastards made us work anyways....we had to unload trucks without the extendo machines and then we had to sort everything by hand and deliver it to each truck...what a nightmare...8 hours and we got 4 trucks done...we usually do about 20-25 in half that time...and i have to be to work at 2am to try and make up for lost time... they brought a giant generator in on a semi truck today at 10 so we should have some stuff running tomorrow