What's up with the ignorance

Conesmasher

It is true. I saw it on the internet.

I cannot believe, as well, some of the bullshit people are so ignorant to ignore. It makes it ever-so obvious to me how some people can go completely through life with their blinders on about how their freedoms are being taken from them and they do not even have the mental capacity to realize it. Some people can take everything they see on the television or their favorite internet site as instant truth without having the conscious to question or research it. It is making us into sheep and sheep that will listen and follow without such a blink of an eye.

It is all sad really.

I heard someone at work the other day spewing the rhetoric.

"You know Obama is really a muslim"

"He was swore in on the Koran"

"He won't say the pledge of allegiance"

How many of you folks encounter this ingnorance??? I'm so amazed that people are so gullable.

Are you kidding? its EVERYWHERE! but I wouldnt go so far to say its just anti-obama it definitly goes both ways. My sister in law is on the starting roster on team Democrat. Obama could tell her haley's comet will be passing by with a space ship behind it to take us all to another dimension and she would believe it.

I heard someone at work the other day spewing the rhetoric.

"You know Obama is really a muslim"

"He was swore in on the Koran"

"He won't say the pledge of allegiance"

How many of you folks encounter this ingnorance??? I'm so amazed that people are so gullable.

It actually hasn't been bad around my work. Most people here are pretty smart and see through McSame and "Daily Scandal Palin"'s lies. Every once in a while I run into someone who hasn't done any research, and usually once I can convince them to go look up the answers to the questions they have via an independent fact check organization, you don't hear McCain's name much after that.